• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Battle 6 (W1) : Mystical Hit VS Rapid Scratches - GROUP TEAM BATTLE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which team of villagers will win the fight ?

• Mystical Hit (Drago, Phoebe, Hopper & Rory)

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Rapid Scratches (Bob, Kabuki, Kitty & Olivia)

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone ! 🔥
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 6 are :

Mystical Hit
DragoPicACNH.png
PhoebePicACNH.png
HopperPicACNH.png
RoryPicACNH.png

Drago, Phoebe, Hopper & Rory

VERSUS

Rapid Scratches
BobPicACNH.png
KabukiPicACNH.png
KittyPicACNH.png
OliviaPicACNH.png

Bob, Kabuki, Kitty & Olivia

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).

You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the Team you choose would win the fight !

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :

Battle 1 : Animal Rangers VS Wolves Gang
Battle 2 : Wrestling Team VS Bouncing Rabbits
Battle 3 : Gym Addicts VS Big & Loud

Battle 4 : Old Masters VS The Birds
Battle 5 : Feminist Movement VS Small & Angry

°°°

📌GROUP TEAM BATTLE 6 RESULTS
66 VOTES
The winning team qualified for the next wave is...

🏅MYSTICAL HIT
Drago, Phoebe, Hopper & Rory

DragoPicACNH.png
PhoebePicACNH.png
HopperPicACNH.png
RoryPicACNH.png

Note : The team will be split in two in the next wave and will fight as duos !

Last edited:
Drago and Phoebe on the same team?? Both are two of my ten favorites. Definitely voting for them! Besides, they're mystical. Can't beat them.

Sorry Rapid Scratches, but when up against a Phoenix AND a dragon, there really is no contest! 😅

Yeah Mystical Hit are quite powerful, the random draw was not kind with those cats... They could eventually take out Hopper but a dragon, a phoenix and a lion, nah.

Definitely Mystical Hit. One lion is more than enough for even four cats. That's not even counting the dragon and the phoenix. Kabuki might be able to do some damage to Hopper, but Bob, Kitty, and Olivia will be dead weight.

Sorry, I can't believe that Rapid Scratches are currently losing according to the poll. It seems that people underestimate the exponentially amplifying power of 4 cats in engaged in a battle versus just one.

I feel like Kabuki and Olivia could be dangerous but they are just too outmatched due to a literal dragon and phoenix on the enemy team. Oh and a lion.

I will say birds in general don't do well with cat scratches so maybe the cats could take out Hopper and at least severely injure Phoebe. I'm being generous and assuming they can get close enough without being flamethrowered.

Even if we take out the fire related powers I feel Drago could 1v3 since crocodiles have such a mean bite. Not to mention the "death roll" they do IRL.

I feel like Kabuki and Olivia could be dangerous but they are just too outmatched due to a literal dragon and phoenix on the enemy team. Oh and a lion.

I will say birds in general don't do well with cat scratches so maybe the cats could take out Hopper and at least severely injure Phoebe. I'm being generous and assuming they can get close enough without being flamethrowered.

Even if we take out the fire related powers I feel Drago could 1v3 since crocodiles have such a mean bite. Not to mention the "death roll" they do IRL.
The cats can really pack a punch tho. If all the cats teamed up and pounced on Drago, they could really injure him, or maybe even knock out!

The cats can really pack a punch tho. If all the cats teamed up and pounced on Drago, they could really injure him, or maybe even knock out!

The problem with that is it leaves the lion and phoenix unchecked. If the cats have to all team up to take down a single enemy then they can't properly defend against the rest of team Mystical at the same time.​

4 cats can be a powerful combo if they strategize well, but even if they could take down everyone else on the Mystical team, Phoebe as a phoenix is immortal. She could burn the entire battlefield including herself and then be reborn. To beat her, the cats would have to be able to outrun the range of her inferno, which they wouldn't have time to do if she catches them off-guard mid-fight. However, if they can outrun her, she (and the whole team) is as good as defeated because she just becomes a baby bird. It's not an impossible fight, but sadly I doubt these four cats have what it takes to outsmart/out-stealth Mystical.

mystical team for the win, obviously - there’s a literal dragon and phoenix on that team LMAO. phoebe could probably burn the rapid scratches whiskers off💀😳

Mystical Hit, just for that picture of Drago that blows the rest out of the water.

Rapid Scratches You have all the best on that side. King Bob King Kabuki Queen Oliva and Queen Kitty. Don't mess with a cat they're the queens and kings of the jungle and will tear you down.

Rapid Scratches, any team with Bob on it is a winner for me. I don’t care how mystical the opponents are nobodies taking down Bob :cool:

Phoebe alone just made me vote for her team. Plus, with all the mystical creatures, they must have some mystical and powerful power too?

Back