• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Battle 4 (W1) : Old Masters VS The Birds - GROUP TEAM BATTLE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which team of villagers will win the fight ?

• Old Masters (Billy, Croque, Dobie & Walt)

Votes: 52 77.6%
  • The Birds (Ken, Blanche, Buzz & Jitters)

Votes: 15 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone ! 💪
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 4 are :

Old Masters
BillyPicACNH.png
CroquePicACNH.png
DobiePicACNH.png
WaltPicACNH.png

Billy, Croque, Dobie & Walt

VERSUS

The Birds
KenPicACNH.png
BlanchePicACNH.png
BuzzPicACNH.png
JittersPicACNH.png

Ken, Blanche, Buzz & Jitters

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).

You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the Team you choose would win the fight !

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :

Battle 1 : Animal Rangers VS Wolves Gang
Battle 2 : Wrestling Team VS Bouncing Rabbits
Battle 3 : Gym Addicts VS Big & Loud

°°°

📌GROUP TEAM BATTLE 4 RESULTS
67 VOTES
The winning team qualified for the next wave is...

🏅OLD MASTERS
Billy, Croque, Dobie & Walt

BillyPicACNH.png
CroquePicACNH.png
DobiePicACNH.png
WaltPicACNH.png

Note : The team will be split in two in the next wave and will fight as duos !

Last edited:
I am with the Old Masters here. I can definitely see them as Kung Fu or other Martial Arts masters, plus they seem wise and intelligent so surely have good strategies to win the fight.

dobie and billy are just gentle grandpas,,, they don’t know how to fight

jitters? homie’s seen some things and he Will start swinging

Being old doesn't mean you can't fight, look at Iroh from Avatar The Last Airbender ! 🔥

I'm sure Jitters is taking some "medecine" to be a better fighter 😂

All I have to say is that “experience comes with age,” therefore Old Masters will win! 😊👍

old masters definitely. they look like they’ve trained in martial arts for a long time and the birds are their apprentices.

Old masters as they have pretty much analyzed every single move of the opposite team. Jitters will only bring his team down due to his jitterness and throw off their synergy entirely.

Old Masters and it's not even close. Ken and his ninja skills would put up enough of a challenge to make them take the fight seriously, but when they do, it's just a swift game over for The Birds. Blanche, Buzz, and Jitters just don't have what it takes.

i'm rooting for the birds, but i think the old masters will win. they look like veterans of the fight that may be old but can still kick your butt if you try and challenge them. i think the birds could put up a good fight if they use skill, but my vote ultimately goes to the old masters.

Jitters has an...unnerving energy I can't pinpoint. The eyes maybe? He freaks me out so I'd definitely say the birds! The grandpas/old masters would take them...twenty years ago but their fighting days are long over. It's all naptime now!

I feel like Blanche and Billy will just surrender early and have a nice tea-party while everyone else fights.

My analysis on the rest of the fight...

The big match-up would definitely be Walt and Ken. A retired samurai versus a ninja. I feel Walts experience would let him win.

Croque is going to get torn apart very fast. A frog cannot win against a bird, especially with Buzz on the enemy team. I feel Dobie and Buzz would take each other down. Dobie feels too old and gentle, but I feel he could still take Buzz out with him.

Jitters is on... some kind of substance. I cannot say if he would go all out or just drag the team down.

Honestly I would almost say it would end in a draw, but I guess I'd give it to the old ones since I see more potential with Walt than Ken.​

I just wanted to thank you all for your creative justifications, I really laugh and enjoy reading some of your long posts ! 🤩

I’m loving these polls!

Jitters reminds me of that guy who gets really excited and hyped, but trips and falls resulting in him missing the entire fight because he’s passed out.

I voted old masters because they remind me of those characters who look chill and relaxed, but can take you out easily. Except for croque he looks like he’s trying too hard.

I have Billy on my island, and can vouch for his physical ability and energy, but problem is he's senile. He's obsessed with working out and stuff - I imagine him as like a former Marine (branch of the US military, notorious for being tough) who's kept himself in shape even into his golden years - but I doubt he would actually use his strength/knowledge against people unless they pose a serious threat to those he cares about, and even then he's a little whack in the head. But he'll try his best if he knows something valuable to him is at stake. (Which, if you've seen his house, isn't a lot materially speaking.)
Dobie, even if his mind is still clear, is way past his prime. A wise elder for sure, but no way he can fight even if he wants to. Too frail-looking. Though I suppose he could still have a chance against a bunch of feathers.
Croque and Walt are the more likely master fighters in the group. Croque is intimidating and can probably move fast, while Walt has the strongest body and can take you down unexpectedly.

As for the birds: Ken as a ninja is well-trained and can probably use weapons, but I doubt he'd actually want to use them against a bunch of old guys unless he senses a genuine threat, which for Walt and Croque he might. Ken would basically carry the whole team.
Blanche and Buzz don't look like fighters to me. Maybe Blanche could use magic, but I don't see her using it in battle. Buzz... just looks angry, but he is naturally equipped with talons and a sharp beak. I can also see him as a military vet, maybe even current military, probably army
Jitters just looks like some kid off the street who thinks you stole his Red Bull. Maybe Billy just found it one day and drank it all. So Jitters now got these random passersby plus a ninja to help him get revenge or smth dumb idk

Anyway I'm in favor of the Old Masters because Walt could probably yeet all of them and I'm biased because of Billy. Ken only has a chance of victory if he uses weapons

Back