• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Battle 5 (W1) : Feminist Movement VS Small & Angry - GROUP TEAM BATTLE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which team of villagers will win the fight ?

• Feminist Movement (Cherry, Hazel, Katt & Tabby)

Votes: 43 62.3%
  • Small & Angry (Octavian, Tammy, Ricky & Static)

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone ! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT ๐Ÿ†

PLEASE NOTEโ—
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 5 are :

Feminist Movement
CherryPicACNH.png
HazelPicACNH.png
KattPicACNH.png
TabbyPicACNH.png

Cherry, Hazel, Katt & Tabby

โš” VERSUS โš”

Small & Angry
OctavianPicACNH.png
TammyPicACNH.png
RickyPicACNH.png
StaticPicACNH.png

Octavian, Tammy, Ricky & Static

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination ๐Ÿ˜œ).

You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the Team you choose would win the fight !

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :

Battle 1 : Animal Rangers VS Wolves Gang
Battle 2 : Wrestling Team VS Bouncing Rabbits
Battle 3 : Gym Addicts VS Big & Loud

Battle 4 : Old Masters VS The Birds
Battle 6 : Mystical Hit VS Rapid Scratches

ยฐยฐยฐ

๐Ÿ“ŒGROUP TEAM BATTLE 5 RESULTS
69 VOTES
The winning team qualified for the next wave is...

๐Ÿ…FEMINIST MOVEMENT
Cherry, Hazel, Katt & Tabby

CherryPicACNH.png
HazelPicACNH.png
KattPicACNH.png
TabbyPicACNH.png

Note : The team will be split in two in the next wave and will fight as duos !

Last edited:
I voted for Octavian's team, just because he's one of my favorite and he's an octopus after all! Clearly has an advantage.

Voted for the all girls team, mainly because Hazel scares me and I could easily see her walking around with a metal bat and busting people's kneecaps if they look at her the wrong way. Plus it is a known fact that girls with a uni-brow have their power increased tenfold.

The Small and Angry team would win because they could easily sneak up and attack the other team. ๐Ÿ˜

For me it's obviously the Fem Team !
Cherry is punk badass, Hazel do sports, Katt is straight up GANGSTA and Tabby...
Tabby is a bloody tiger, hello.

Tabby_PG_Japan.png

I voted for Team Small & Angry because of Rickys amazing angry eyebrows.

why'd ya have to make the feminist group so ugly ๐Ÿ˜”

dont take this seriously btw

Feminists easily. Okay first of all just look at Static, he doesn't want to fight so it's automatically a 4 v 3. Ricky's not doing much against 2 cats and a dog. Tammy might be able to put up a fight, but ultimately I see the feminists enjoying a nice sushi dinner together when all is said and done.

The girls have this in the bag. Every single one of them looks like they carry at least one weapon on them at all times. Cats also generally hunt down small animals so the squirrel boys are in trouble.

Honestly I feel they could recruit Tammy and turn it in to a 5v3, but I feel that's a dirty tactic.​

The girls have this in the bag. Every single one of them looks like they carry at least one weapon on them at all times. Cats also generally hunt down small animals so the squirrel boys are in trouble.

Honestly I feel they could recruit Tammy and turn it in to a 5v3, but I feel that's a dirty tactic.​
well..... there were no rules against that. >;3

The Feminist Movement definitely looks tough. Hazel is the only one who doesn't look like a real fighter to me, but I'm sure she could defend herself when need be. She's probably heard it all about her brow, so she prefers to end problems with bullies as quickly as possible.

Ricky looks like Hazel's cousin or brother or smth - the brow is there, but at least Hazel works out. Ricky doesn't seem to.
Octavian may be squishy boi and slow on land, but he can suction and probably strangle people.
Tammy... just looks like she wants to speak to the manager
Static may not have physical fighting ability, but he definitely has shock powers. Touch him, get shocked. Bring metal object in contact with him, get shocked. He's the real danger in this group. The Feminists could still slash Octavian's tentacles or otherwise outrun him, and could probably beat up both Tammy and Ricky, but Static could bring them all down if he plays his cards right. Could even work together - Static shocks opponent into paralysis, Octavian strangles them while Tammy and Ricky attempt probably unsuccessfully to keep the others busy.

Don't know how you'd counter electric shock on contact. Pepper spray and then gun, maybe, but the Feminists look more like knife wielders to me. So ceramic pocketknife perhaps? I'll give my vote to the Feminists just because they're a more consistent fighting team than Small & Angry. They look like an actual group of friends who look out for one another. Small & Angry is just a weird combo.

small and angry ftw,,, never underestimate the tempers of short fellows >_<

The Feminist Movement, just for the name first of all tbh. Like what is team Napoleon Complex gonna do against that lol. Katt and Tabby look both great and like they could do some serious damage, and I've never seen Cherry's photo before. She looks very menacing.

Back