• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Battle 6 (W2) : Billy/Dobie VS Genji/Dotty - TAG TEAM BATTLE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which duo of villagers will win the fight ?

• Billy & Dobie

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • Genji & Dotty

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone ! 🔥
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 6 are :

Old Masters - Duo 1
BillyPicACNH.png
DobiePicACNH.png

Billy & Dobie

VERSUS

Bouncing Rabbits - Duo 2

GenjiPicACNH.png
DottyPicACNH.png

Genji & Dotty

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).
You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the Duo you choose would win the fight !

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :
Battle 1 : Drago/Phoebe VS Big Top/Rocket

Battle 2 : Katt/Tabby VS Hopper/Rory
Battle 3 : Snake/Coco VS Cherry/Hazel
Battle 5 : Chow/Pekoe VS Kid Cat/Agent S

°°°

📌 TAG TEAM BATTLE 6 RESULTS
39 VOTES
The winning duo qualified for the next wave is...

🏅BILLY & DOBIE

BillyPicACNH.png
DobiePicACNH.png

Note : The duo will be split in the next wave and will fight as individuals !

Last edited:
The only way I see the bunnies winning this one is if someone on the old masters team dislocates a hip or something. I mean it could happen since bunnies are fast so there is going to be a lot of movement.

That aside I don't see the bunnies even making a dent. I know a lot of people see Genji as being a wise martial arts master but to me he is a total fraud. In New Leaf his catch-phrase was "otaku" which tells me the guy is just a massive nerd. Dotty also isn't exactly a fighter in my mind so she can't carry Genji.

Old masters win with experience, skill and just power alone.
Not to mention a wolf is a wolf, you know?

Compared to all the other battles, i'm afraid to say that this one will probably be a wash. First of all, team 1 has a lot of experience on their side, as well as a mastery of many techniques. Whereas team 2 are young and inexperienced, and aside from their agile nature, I don't feel that either of these combatants have much to offer. Not to mention, Dobie is literally a wolf on top of all his other advantages, and is the natural predator of his two bunny opponents. Due to both the overwhelming combat power that team 1 bring, and the biological advantage that they bring (which i'm sure will have a heavy psychological effect on team 2), i'd have to say that Dobie and Billy of Team Old Masters wins this battle hands down.

The Old Masters have been fighting for years. They have way more experience than the Bouncing Rabbits! 😁

I'm going to go with Old Masters here. Mostly due to preference because I like Dobie, but if I'm honest, his design always makes me think he might have dentures at this point rather than his real fangs, so I'm not sure how much he can do nowadays. So we're relying more on Billy's hooves and horns.

i don’t think billy and dobie will get very far before their backs start hurting lmao

I'll go for the old masters.
I can imagine Genji doing martial arts and teaching some tricks to her young crazy apprentice Dotty but Dobie is the master of Geni and Billy the master of Dobie. SO !

ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE THE END OF BATTLE 5 & BATTLE 6
Please vote if you haven't already 🙏

📌 TAG TEAM BATTLE 6 RESULTS
39 VOTES
The winning duo qualified for the next wave is...

🏅BILLY & DOBIE

BillyPicACNH.png
DobiePicACNH.png

Note : The duo will be split in the next wave and will fight as individuals !

Back