• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Battle 2 (W2) : Katt/Tabby VS Hopper/Rory - TAG TEAM BATTLE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which duo of villagers will win the fight ?

• Katt & Tabby

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Hopper & Rory

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone ! 🤩
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 2 are :

Feminist Movement - Duo 2
KattPicACNH.png
TabbyPicACNH.png

Katt & Tabby

VERSUS

Mystical Hit - Duo 2

HopperPicACNH.png
RoryPicACNH.png

Hopper & Rory

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).
You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the Duo you choose would win the fight !

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too : Battle 1 : Drago/Phoebe VS Big Top/Rocket

°°°

📌 TAG TEAM BATTLE 2 RESULTS
47 VOTES
The winning duo qualified for the next wave is...

🏅KATT & TABBY

KattPicACNH.png
TabbyPicACNH.png

Note : The duo will be split in the next wave and will fight as individuals !

Last edited:
I feel like this should theoretically be an easy win for team katt/tabby. First of all, as has been discussed before in their previous battle, both katt and tabby are fierce feline fighters, and surely have seen their fair share of street fights. Not only that, but tabby has been seen covered in the blood of her opponents before, so i'm sure neither of these ladies are open to using any dirty tactics they can. Now to talk about the next team, let's start with hopper. Oh hopper my poor child, I really don't think he knew how he even got here. He's clearly high on some sort of substance 24/7, so I wouldn't be surprised if he knocks himself out before the other two get to him. On the other hand, Rory does have much more of a chance than poor hopper, but still not much. I mean just look at his face in the picture, does he look like he could even hurt a fly? He's so innocent, that he would most likely try to have a fair fight with the two for 'honor', and get knocked out by the two and their dirty tactics and schemes. So in the end, for me it is a very easy victory Team Katt & Tabby, but it will surely be interesting to hear everyone else's prediction on this match!

Katt and Tabby would win this fight. They have devastating scratches that would overwhelm the other team. Plus, they have good chemistry and work well together when fighting! 😁

Hopper... I'm sorry but you're going out first again.
Birds cannot deal with cat claws at all. Even if Rory kept the cats off of Hopper, I don't see him being able to do anything to help. He can't even throw stuff due to his penguin flippers.

I guess it comes down to two cats with metal bats versus a lion. I'm not sure how Rory would keep tabs on both of them at the same time since cats are pretty fast animals.

...but at the same time I feel Rory could easily one-shot a cat. There's also the massive size difference. I feel Rory could tank a lot of blows. I also have to take personalities in to account here. Rory is a jock so he's most likely going to have some kind of training.

If I'm being honest I can't decide on this. I think I will vote for mystic since I can't ignore the gut feeling that if Rory lands even one blow it'll be game over.

Katt and Tabby together are a perfect duo though.

My vote goes for Katt & Tabby too !
Katt is a gangster and I can clearly see her beating someone with brass knuckles lol
Tabby is a little crazy tiger but she came for blood.

rory looks like he would whip out a machete LMAO, mystical hit ftw ;;

I'm voting for Mystic Hit, because even though Hopper is again the weak link of the team, I don't see a lion like Rory having trouble against two house cats.

I understand the reasoning behind Rory being a lion and so he would easily murder a lot of other species but I tend to see the whole picture in an imaginary/unreal world when I'm voting.
Like in Street Fighter (or any other fighting game) there are big and light characters, and it's not the size or health bar that determine the win, each character has his own skills and strenghts. So I imagine all the villagers participating in the tournament like this, with weak and strong points 😜

Last edited:
I think mystical hit would win the battle. Hopper would cast his fishing line at Katt and Tabby to hold them hostage (if I recall correctly, all he did was waiting to catch fish in the movie). Just looking at the poster for Rory, I feel like he could make horrible jokes that Katt and Tabby would rather throw themselves off stage (like in smash bros) than to hear poorly executed puns.

For now Katt & Tabby are dominating the fight ! 😼😸
Keep voting ! 🙏

WARNING : THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR BATTLE 1 & BATTLE 2

📌 TAG TEAM BATTLE 2 RESULTS
47 VOTES
The winning duo qualified for the next wave is...

🏅KATT & TABBY

KattPicACNH.png
TabbyPicACNH.png

Note : The duo will be split in the next wave and will fight as individuals !

Back