• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Battle 5 (W2) : Chow/Pekoe VS Kid Cat/Agent S - TAG TEAM BATTLE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which duo of villagers will win the fight ?

• Chow & Pekoe

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • Kid Cat & Agent S

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone ! 🔥
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 5 are :

Bear Arts - Duo 1
ChowPicACNH.png
PekoePicACNH.png

Chow & Pekoe

VERSUS

Animal Rangers - Duo 1

KidCatPicACNH.png
AgentSPicACNH.png

Kid Cat & Agent S

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).
You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the Duo you choose would win the fight !

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :
Battle 1 : Drago/Phoebe VS Big Top/Rocket

Battle 2 : Katt/Tabby VS Hopper/Rory
Battle 3 : Snake/Coco VS Cherry/Hazel
Battle 6 : Billy/Dobie VS Genji/Dotty

°°°

📌 TAG TEAM BATTLE 5 RESULTS
46 VOTES
The winning duo qualified for the next wave is...

🏅CHOW & PEKOE

ChowPicACNH.png
PekoePicACNH.png

Note : The duo will be split in the next wave and will fight as individuals !

Last edited:
Wow, I can already tell that this is going to be yet another tough battle, in week 2 of the tournament. As for their abilities, the animal ranger duo 1 seem to be superhero fighters, with Kid Cat having the power fire behind all of his attacks, and Agent S having a very high speed stat, akin to the superhero 'The Flash'. On the other side is Chow with his heavy attacks and tank-like build, and Pekoe with her mastery of Judo and i'm sure many other martial arts. Now, if you've seen fire force, then you know that Kid Cat with his fire attacks can be extremely devastating, and go at very high speeds. However, you'll also know that tanky character's (like Charon from the show) can withstand these attacks and more, and punish the opponent by absorbing their attack and countering them. Due to Kid Cat's fragile defense, i'd say Chow just about wins that battle. Pekoe vs Agent S I feel is more of a close match, but due to Agent S simply being too fast for pekoe, he would win that matchup, although slightly injured due to a few of Pekoe's attacks getting through (although not fully). So the final matchup is between two injured fighters, Chow and Agent S. Now however fast Agent S is, it would take him a ton of attacks to finish off a tank like Chow, whereas even just one attack from the heavyweight panda would likely knock the wind out of Agent S. So, although it was a close battle, in conclusion i'd have to give the victory to Chow and Pekoe of Team Bear Arts.

This is a tough one but I'm leaning more on the bear side. The rangers just don't feel efficient enough without all the other members. I guess it comes down to if you assume they have elemental powers or not. I personally just think of them as superheroes and see the posters as just special effects.

Bears are just overpowered to be honest. Even without martial arts.​

hmmm gotta go with the bears for this one.
that high jumping kick just looks so badass like he could beat anyone up.

also pekoe reminds me of tenten from naruto so i picture her being a crazy cool ninja who could kick all kinds of butt

Even though Chow would carry the duo, I still believe that Bear Arts would win. Pekoe would be bait and Chow would go in for the win! 😁

(What the heck both Chow and Kid Cat have the same pose in their poster)

I feel like Kid Cat and Agent S can win this battle. Kid Cat can use his elemental power to his advantage while Agent S is very agile as always. I honestly don't see how Pekoe has a fighting spirit to help the duo win.

(What the heck both Chow and Kid Cat have the same pose in their poster)

I feel like Kid Cat and Agent S can win this battle. Kid Cat can use his elemental power to his advantage while Agent S is very agile as always. I honestly don't see how Pekoe has a fighting spirit to help the duo win.

Drago has also the exact same pose on his photo 😆🦵

While Chow alone could probably be sufficient to stop the others if we're talking realistically, I'm going to go with Agent S and Kid Cat because I'd like to believe in this hypothetical situation that they're actually super heroes/Super Sentai/Power Rangers and can put up a fight. Animal Rangers get my vote, though they seem to be trailing currently.

Also obligatory apologies to Pekoe. I have her as a resident in New Horizons and love her design, but I also like Agent S, Big Top, Kid Cat, and Rocket because of their team designs as well, so that combined with this scenario kind of doomed Pekoe.

The votes are quite close for this fight..!

My personal vote goes for the pandas, they really look like Kung Fu masters, and Pekoe is Chun-Li.
I think the animal rangers rely to much on their specials abilities but less on their brain. They surely lack of experience and are less poised.

ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE THE END OF BATTLE 5 & BATTLE 6
Please vote if you haven't already 🙏

📌 TAG TEAM BATTLE 5 RESULTS
46 VOTES
The winning duo qualified for the next wave is...

🏅CHOW & PEKOE

ChowPicACNH.png
PekoePicACNH.png

Note : The duo will be split in the next wave and will fight as individuals !

I feel bad that my second favorite villager and her cat friend lost this fight. And they lost to a below average villager to me. But I will still love Agent S, even if her team lost.

Back