• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Battle 4 (W2) : Renée/Spike VS Walt/Croque - TAG TEAM BATTLE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which duo of villagers will win the fight ?

• Renée & Spike

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • Walt & Croque

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone ! 😜
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 4 are :

Big & Loud - Duo 2
Ren%C3%A9ePicACNH.png
SpikePicACNH.png

Renée & Spike

VERSUS

Old Masters - Duo 2

WaltPicACNH.png
CroquePicACNH.png

Walt & Croque

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).
You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the Duo you choose would win the fight !

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :
Battle 1 : Drago/Phoebe VS Big Top/Rocket

Battle 2 : Katt/Tabby VS Hopper/Rory
Battle 3 : Snake/Coco VS Cherry/Hazel

°°°

📌 TAG TEAM BATTLE 4 RESULTS
40 VOTES
The winning duo qualified for the next wave is...

🏅RENÉE & SPIKE

Ren%C3%A9ePicACNH.png
SpikePicACNH.png

Note : The duo will be split in the next wave and will fight as individuals !

Last edited:
I feel like Walt & Croque look like they have a lot of experience in fighting, and know all kinds of tricks on how to defeat many different opponents. Renée and Spike look tough with their horns, but they also look a bit clumsy to me because they are so buff, they look too buff/slow too defeat swift and experienced dojo fighting masters to me lol

I love all the old masters but I'll go with Renée & Spike this time. They don't have time for anybody's bull**** and clearly ready to fight lol

Like I said before “with age, comes wisdom.” Walt and Croque will easily win the fight! 😁

Croque gets stepped on in the first minute of the fight so this is going to be a 1v2.

Walt is a retired samurai, and being a kangaroo he's going to be much more agile than the two rhinos. Unfortunately I don't think using kangaroo kicks is going to do anything against a rhino, given how heavy they are.

I'm sure he has a katana too, but I don't see that making up for him having to fight two rhinos at once. I don't know how much damage a katana could do against a rhino. Google couldn't help me either. Which is good since that means no-one has attacked a rhino with a katana???

I have to give it to the rhinos since I lack the knowledge needed and I feel two rhinos can handle one kangaroo, no matter how sharp his blade is.

Hmm, this one is going to be a tough battle for sure. The rhino team has an iron wall defence with lots of power behind their attacks, but are slow in their movements, and the old masters have a mastery of kung fu and plenty of experience on their belt, but due to their age have become fragile. Now, if you've seen kung fu panda then you know that rhinos are fierce fighters with devastating blows. However, you should also know that old kung fu masters are nimble and have many techniques to take down a stronger opponent, such as the deadly Wuxi finger hold. While it may be a tough battle, and croque may be flattened into a thin swiss cheese and ham sandwich, I feel like the old masters have the upper hand here, their mastery and powerful techniques giving them the edge over their fierce and powerful opponents. The conclusion for this battle, in my opinion, is the Old Masters that the old masters claim victory, albeit just barely.

Ok I think Croque would be a liability to his team, though I have confidence in Walt... So I'm gonna have to choose Renee and Spike

Can we give this guy a separate board for this ? 8 threads all in a row for this forum game is kind of silly imo

Can we give this guy a separate board for this ? 8 threads all in a row for this forum game is kind of silly imo
I totally understand if you don't have interest in my polls, but some others find them entertaining 😉
I must say I think it's very rude to mention me as "this guy" instead of talking directly to me but whatever, I'm not against to have a thread reserved for polls if it bothers a lot of users.
You also can put "this guy" in your ignore list if it's really a problem to you.

ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE THE END OF BATTLE 3 & BATTLE 4
Please vote if you haven't already 🙏

I don’t know about Spike, but Renée is definitely the type to bust your kneecaps if you just look at her funny. Team Big & Loud for this one.

📌 TAG TEAM BATTLE 4 RESULTS
40 VOTES
The winning duo qualified for the next wave is...

🏅RENÉE & SPIKE

Ren%C3%A9ePicACNH.png
SpikePicACNH.png

Note : The duo will be split in the next wave and will fight as individuals !

Back