• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH 2019

I went nuts taking photos but today was worth it!!! Today, it was also announced my fav girl Misty would come back to the anime! This & AC for the Switch??!! A BLESSED DAY!!!!!!

tumblr_pf0t9eSijS1rupjr0o1_400.jpg

tumblr_pf0t9eSijS1rupjr0o2_400.jpg

Eh I mean maybe I should be? But I'm not actually that hyped. I'm more excited to use Isabelle and all the others in Smash. Probably doesn't help that I don't have anything to go by. Like when we do really get a trailer or actual info I will be excited. Right now it's just a 'yes it's happening' and that's great.

I'm feeling blessed by the Nintendo Gods today. It's a confirmed mainline game, too, so we don't have to even consider it to be a spin-off or anything.

YesYesYesYesYesYes! I shrieked when Isabelle got into Smash, especially my sister! For the actual game, I'm glad that we're finally going to get it next year... Unless Nintendo delays it. Regardless, it was a good presentation! Not so much for lots of smash fans but this isn't a smash direct we're talking about.

I was shook when Isabelle appeared and then my hopes were crushed when I realized it was Smash and then Tom Nook appears and I died.

So excited. Now to go to auto pilot mode until the release day.

why am I keep seeing these AC switch threads keep being moved around on the belltree and I see them get close a lot.

Eh... so what?I'm not all that excited.

Just kiddin'!I knew it would be announced at some point in time.I live within walking distance of a Walmart Supercenter and I always take a glance at that glass case that holds their stock of Switches.I think it's time to go and grab one of 'em.To all of you who abandoned Bell Tree for the lack of a new Animal Crossing title...........c'mon back!We've been holding the fort for now but we could certainly use an infusion of fresh(and even not so fresh)opinions and viewpoints.

Back