• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH 2019

Those last few minutes were a rollercoaster. At first I thought it was just an update to New Leaf but I was still pumped. Then when it turned out to be Isabelle in Smash I was kinda sad, I felt trolled by Nintendo haha, but still excited to see my girl in Smash. Then I thought maybe Nook was joining, or some HHD sequel. I didn't want to get my hopes up. And then I experienced true joy, I fell to my knees whith tears streaming down my face. It's happening.

that was 10/10 my reaction too. i felt so trolled the first few minutes aaah

I'm too excited! I guess that means I'll need to look into saving up for a switch!

i was going to buy a switch like right now if by some miracle the announcement was a 2018 one but i might anyway because the hype overload is tricking my mind
mmmmmmm

Did they show any trailers for it? I missed the direct.

Last edited:
i’m honestly so excited to see what they add for the next game, literally made my year hahaha

wanna buy a switch rn because i have the money for it but if they release a new color scheme i would be so saddd ahhh

oh ye boi good point better wait for a fancy ac switch omg there's no way there won't be a new one released at the game's launch right

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAAAAAASSS GURL YAAAAS NEW AC FOR SWITCH I'M SHOOKETH

And.
Isabelle.
In.
Smash.
...AAAAAAAAA I'M SO PROUD OF HER SHE GOT PROMOTED FROM ASSIST TO PLAYABLE FIGHTER!!!

My number 1 thought is what are they gonna do? I don't think going from Mayor to regular Civilian is gonna fly. And I swear if it's a port I'm gonna lose my mind lmao.

Last edited:
I'm trying not to freak out and/or burst into tears at work. I CAN'T WAIT. Animal Crossing holds such a special place in my heart and I'M JUST EMOTIONAL DAMMIT. I can't wait for more details!

My only hope is that it isn't too intertwined with Pocket Camp. I'd hate to miss out on rare items because I haven't played Pocket Camp 24/7.

Wow, it finally happened. My hopes were not very high, but I am pleasantly surprised. Hopefully we can see some actual game footage soon.

My brother just came home from work to tell me about the announcement. BCCLAPWKGNVAPQP

I?m screeching. (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾

ALL OF US RIGHT NOW LMAO

TMjJD6W.gif

we did it y'all!!! we went through so much to get this!

I'm so happy, finally! My birthday wish in New Leaf is "Animal Crossing on the Switch", it came true!

Back