• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I feel like I?m the only one who isn?t excited lol

I really don?t like the switch, I don?t like the design and I think it?s too big. A DS is just easy to take places but a switch is so bulky. I also can?t afford one, and if I did save for one, I would only be buying it for animal crossing.

I think I?ll have to wait and see how good the game looks. I had hoped for a new animal crossing for the 3DS, but deep down I knew that wasn?t going to happen.

When I saw the news, I got so excited! :D As someone who has played since the Gamecube days, it's been very interesting seeing the series evolve and I am curious what the next game will do to improve things! :) As someone who has yet to get a Switch, I think this game will be the reason that I will finally get one! lol

I haven?t been on this site in a long long time but AC switch and Isabelle in Smash made me wanna check in on this place lol. Needless to say, I?m very excited.

Guess I have to buy a Switch now!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see trailers and more infos on the game as we come closer to 2019!!!

I'm so excited! Ahhh I'm so thrilled that we are getting a new Animal Crossing game. I really hope it's a proper main game release. I'm interested to see what kinds of things they incorporate and are able to do with the game since it's being released on the switch! I also really hope they release a fun Animal Crossing version of the console. :D

When I saw the trailer I was cursing and yelling. My boyfriend doesn?t understand animal crossing so he thought I was being dramatic. He thought wrong.

When I saw Isabelle I was like "IS THIS IT?!", then as soon as she got the letter I knew it was a Smash announcement. I was sitting there thinking "man we just got heavily baited. Look at Nook staring at his monitor with a dead expression after that. That's us. That's us right now. Nintendo is aware how dead we are inside. It's just like that E3 where Reggie lasered the poor ******* who asked where Star Fox is".

Then I realised. Wait a second. They pulled the double bait. I was pretty pleased to see the 2019 date, considering we're already more than half way through the year, it shouldn't be too long before we see some actual footage and information about the game. Excited! Keep going Nintendo, gimme more reasons to get a Switch. 2019 is looking promising.

I wasn't expecting the announcement in the end in all honesty even though my intuition was acting up since I didn't want to get my hopes up and I was genuinely surprised but also about Isabelle being in Smash but only when it did and or was confirmed did I really start crying. I also had a feeling that when Tom Nook came on screen that I knew it was going to be confirmed but oh gosh, Nintendo really did troll us but honestly I'm also just happy knowing it's finally confirmed and coming next year!

Don’t forget that Gen 8 of Pokemon Is coming to the Switch next year. So we have two things to get excited about. It’s going to be 2013 all over again with New Leaf and X & Y.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And supposedly 2016 with Welcome Amiibo and Sun & Moon as well.

imagine if it was actually pocket camp ported to the switch.

:(

I would cry... so damn hard...

Camping can be the theme, but I want almost everything to be completely new. At least 90% of it needs to be new.

Back