• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH 2019

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'M SO HAPPY ;___;

Well that depends. It could be a port of New Leaf. It could be a new main series game. It could even be another spin-off. If it's another spin-off I doubt people will be happy. It's been five years since we got a main series title, after all.

Well that depends. It could be a port of New Leaf. It could be a new main series game. It could even be another spin-off. If it's another spin-off I doubt people will be happy. It's been five years since we got a main series title, after all.

C'mon now,

Screenshot_99.jpg

I don’t think they would tease a spin-off....maybe a port, but it feels like a new entry in the main series. More information in a January Direct?

AHHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE HOLD ME

Yeah I don't think for a second Nintendo would've done THAT to us if it was another spin off. I'm so happy, I was hoping a thread like this would pop up right away. I guess we'll need a new area here at TBT soon!!

Those last few minutes were a rollercoaster. At first I thought it was just an update to New Leaf but I was still pumped. Then when it turned out to be Isabelle in Smash I was kinda sad, I felt trolled by Nintendo haha, but still excited to see my girl in Smash. Then I thought maybe Nook was joining, or some HHD sequel. I didn't want to get my hopes up. And then I experienced true joy, I fell to my knees whith tears streaming down my face. It's happening.

I have seen it and I literally started screaming!

Now, I'm finally off to buy me a Switch. <3

I'm so happy! But so sad, cause I know I'm gonna end up abandoning my New Leaf town, like I did all my other towns. I'll still visit occasionally, but yeah, sorry villagers, but I'm already packing my boxes.

OMG IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW
im so hyped omg im dead ;-;

Last edited:
I'M SO HAPPY

IMAGINE IF WE GET AN ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH CONSOLE

Back