• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH 2019

AHHHHHHH I'm so hyped! Time to save money to buy a switch. I'm so happy!

Now I'm crossing my fingers for a Switch bundle.

This is just what I needed!:D
I'm so proud of Nintendo right now. I literally thought this would never come, but they pulled through. I have to buy a Switch now.

The initial reveal had me pretty excited, but now it's just starting to set in that I'll be able to play a new mainline animal crossing game for the first time in around 11 years... I had to skip New Leaf due to family issues >.> which lead to me growing apart from so many friends. Now that I finally have my own funds to purchase this and a switch console it's pretty much a guarantee, and it's making me emotional :')

The initial reveal had me pretty excited, but now it's just starting to set in that I'll be able to play a new mainline animal crossing game for the first time in around 11 years... I had to skip New Leaf due to family issues >.> which lead to me growing apart from so many friends. Now that I finally have my own funds to purchase this and a switch console it's pretty much a guarantee, and it's making me emotional :')

Kip you never played New Leaf?! D:

Nope :( I was supposed to get it. I was told I'd get it (many times). I worked to get it, but in the end my father always spent the money.

I'm very sorry to hear that. :( Well, at least you'll be able to get this game! :)

Yeah, so excited! Hope to play with you all ✋(^-^)

Omg that sucks. I've had that experience before. I hope we can play A.C. Switch together.

Btw, I missed you.

Edit: I quoted the wrong post but oh well.

Last edited:
I really wasn?t expecting AC Switch to be announced so soon! 🤯 I thought for sure Nintendo would be making us wait until E3 2019!
Watching the direct live earlier, I told myself to not have high hopes for AC Switch! When I saw Isabelle in the direct, I thought probably just more Smash stuff (and I was right!) I wish Nintendo would just quit teasing us already!😡 And poof - there it was that magical moment went Animal Crossing Switch was FINALLY announced!
2019 really can?t come soon enough! That I really can?t wait for gen 8 of Pok?mon! I?m absolutely not getting Let?s Go Pikachu/Eevee, I?m not a fan of the first generation of Pok?mon at all. 2018 might have been a dud, but 2019 is sizzling for sure!😍
As excited for AC Switch as I am, I?m not looking forward to payed online and definitely not expecting the save data cloud not being compatible with AC Switch.

I almost fell asleep watching this but I was wide awake when Isabelle showed up! Such a rollercoaster watching it!

So excited!!! All aboard the hype train. :p

Last edited:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS HYPE HYPE HYPE

Finally tbt will be more active now!

Last edited:
I'm still reeling I woke up half believing it was a dream aaaaa honestly the highlight of my entire year

Back