• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

🎮 Adieu, Hellish Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior Photos:
Screenshot 2024-03-10 174422.png

About Your Dream: In every AC town I've ever had, I make that I have one room that is (almost) entirely filled with Regal items!! It's been my fav furniture set since I was a kid and it makes my house look expensive LOL
Proof Photo:
Screenshot 2024-03-10 175437.png

Interior Photos:
d1cE8qY.jpeg

DPoX7D9.jpeg

Name: Floyd
Town Name: Avalar
Town Dream Address: DA-4B00-01F6-09F8
About Your Dream:

To: Mayor Roxie

Subjet: Suspicious Business!!!

Mayor Roxie, I'm afraid we really need to address this! Numerous complaints have been filed about that dilapidated building on the Northern end of town. That old run-down convenience store just isn't a safe place! It's been reported that villagers who dare venture out into the cherry fields of Avalar in search of a late night slushie are never heard from again... I honestly can't believe that place is still in business.
I doubt they're operating legally; in fact we have no business license on file for them. I'm not good with confrontation, so as mayor it's your duty to do something! I’ve attached instructions bellow for how to get there so you don’t get lost.

How to get to the “haunted" 7-11

• Start at the tree in town square
  • Head North
  • Turn Left at the bamboo field
  • Go past Brewster’s and the bus stop
  • You will see an old dirt road that that North, and you will see just what I’m talking about!
Good luck mayor, Avalar is counting on you! -Isabelle

Proof Photo:
8RjTkvI.jpeg

hd8WcFl.jpeg

If any Staff are at liberty to say, I was curious if I could get some clarification on this section of the Rules & Requirements:

• All interiors of your home will be inspected. Please do not block any room entrance ways with furniture. It's our job to snoop.

If only two rooms are to be focused on and have photos submitted for them, to what degree do the other rooms factor in? Do the judges weigh how the home ties together as a total package with the two selected rooms having the main thrust of influence? I'm fine with whatever and wasn't planning to block off any rooms anyway, but it's just something I've been wondering about. I'll understand if you're not at liberty to divulge this.

If any Staff are at liberty to say, I was curious if I could get some clarification on this section of the Rules & Requirements:

If only two rooms are to be focused on and have photos submitted for them, to what degree do the other rooms factor in? Do the judges weigh how the home ties together as a total package with the two selected rooms having the main thrust of influence? I'm fine with whatever and wasn't planning to block off any rooms anyway, but it's just something I've been wondering about. I'll understand if you're not at liberty to divulge this.
For the submission form, I kept it to only two screenshots to keep it relatively simple and easy to look at. I think asking you guys to submit 6 photos or more than the two would be overwhelming and probably annoying.

In terms of judging, we're looking at the overall house interiors.

For the submission form, I kept it to only two screenshots to keep it relatively simple and easy to look at. I think asking you guys to submit 6 photos or more than the two would be overwhelming and probably annoying.

In terms of judging, we're looking at the overall house interiors.
All right, thank you very much. Definitely makes more sense to do it this way, just wasn't sure so had to ask.

I'll be back around at some point with my entry. Until then!

luna_ballin.png
The other judges have been very hard at work! I have... been... uh. distracted. and less than helpful.

This is not an update of any sort. But know that we're watching and making notes 👁👁✍
and know that Luna is robbing us 500 bells at a time. this was a more costly endeavor than we anticipated.

Interior Pics
HNI_0020.JPG

HNI_0021.JPG

Name: Liz
Town name: Heaven
Dream address: 6F00-01F6-1633

About my dream:
I was very invested in New Leaf when I played it daily, decorating my house with each holiday. I had been searching for my main town game since this event started. I was so excited to eventually find it this morning. :D
I was quite surprised to see my house all decked out with Halloween interiors lol oh the memories! ❤️

HNI_0016.JPG
HNI_0017.JPG

Interior Photos:

Name: DaCoSim
Character Name: Midori
Town Name: Birdsong
Town Dream Address: DA-5B00-01F6-2469.
About Your Dream: I love having dream visitors! There are gifts scattered all over the island for my visitors to open and use to their liking. It took a long time to decide how I wanted to decorate my main house and a lot of customization. The two rooms I chose to feature are my main dreamy bedroom located upstairs. Since there’s not a lot of turquoise options, I went with mint stripe and cutsey stuff. The other room that I chose to feature is my game room, which I’m quite proud of and love it! The other rooms in my house which you will see are the main front room featuring the sleek furniture because I just like it & a little bit of my rocker sense. To the right is my tranquil room and to the left is my Gracie theme because I just really like her stuff and my basement is Halloween. If you guys have the time, please feel free to visit my other characters, houses as they are only decorated in their main rooms and all of their other rooms hold villager pics.
Proof Photo:

Interior Photos:

20240311_162240.jpg

About Your Dream:

Whenever I'm in a beachy mood, all I have to do is step into this room and I'm instantly transported to a lovely vista! Nothing like hot summer sand beneath your feet and a cool ocean spray to refresh and invigorate! Just me and my two favorite froggy boys Henry and Tad chillin' on our little slice of Koholint Island, with tons of tasty perfect fruits and garden veggies, and there's even a Pufferfish TV with cable!

Proof Photo:

20240311_162617.jpg

Interior Photos:
1000000116.jpg

1000000118.jpg
Name: Noah
Town Name: New Bark
Town Dream Address: 5B00-01F5-CBDD.
About Your Dream: Noah's house is a classic timeless abode with an array of different colours. Each room has its own style and purpose. The kitchen is in the back and the bedrooms are upstairs and to the right. The town itself might be a bit messy in the dream but its still got charm.
Proof Photo:
1000000117.jpg

1000000119.jpg

Interior Photos:
jhYT8vI.png
4vfyD9c.png

Name: Katy
Town Name: Wakuwaku
Town Dream Address: 6E00-000F-79D4
About Your Dream:
I designed parts of my town with a centralized Japanese theme, and of course that includes my house. My first (and main) room consists of various themed furniture and accessories, it's like a little slice of traditional Japanese culture! I still remember the hours I spent trying to get as much "Bamboo Grass" as I could from visiting Japanese towns with Tanabata (Star Festival), along with other regional items only found in Japanese copies and DLC.

The second room, downstairs, layered in gold, is where me and my friends would hang out after our shenanigans. The football fish you can see in the back was our mascot after trying to catch the notorious coelacanth together. We loved showing off our catches, and we didn't exactly want to sell the little guy... This room also showcases my achievements in the game (and I have another room that showcases all my villager pics upstairs).
Proof Photo:
znrcJ4k.png
YxQozbv.png

Interior Photos:
TBT_FTNL_AHH_Room_1.JPG

TBT_FTNL_AHH_Room_2.JPG

Name
: Milly
Town Name: Atlantis
Town Dream Address: DA-4F00-01F6-6A27.
About Your Dream:
The overall theme of my house is the HHA's definition of Trendy; I tried to make each of the rooms very colorful! The room to the west is a green minimalist (yet not so minimalist) room -- I wanted it to be a comfy, cozy warm place that could be relaxed in. Undoubtedly, it is the optimal room for watching aliens on the TV late at night. The room to the north is almost the opposite of that vibe with its eye-burning hot pinks and saturated purples -- not the most ideal place for watching TV but the polka dot furniture series was just too much fun not to experiment with. I imagine this room would be very cold and uncomfortable but sometimes that is the cost of being trendy.
Proof Photo:
TBT_FTNL_AHH_Room_1_Username.JPG
TBT_FTNL_AHH_Room_2_Username.JPG

Interior Photos:

Photo #1:
study.jpg

Photo #2:
zelda.jpg

Name: Kaylee
Town Name: London
Town Dream Address: DA-5F00-01F6-6E73
About Your Dream: These rooms are in their original state from all those years ago when I used to play New Leaf; I didn't change anything before snapping these pictures. I actually really enjoyed walking through my New Leaf home, it brought back some great memories and I really like how I decorated each room. The first room picture is of my study; filled with paintings, books, plants, and a cozy reading chair in front of the fire (my dream room irl). The second picture is a Legend of Zelda water temple themed room (which doubles as a bathroom, so also functional). Water temples are always my favorite in Zelda games, and I love the Zelda items in New Leaf. I also realized both the "study" room and an elaborate bathroom are favorite themes of mine because I have two rooms like that in my New Horizons home as well hehe.
Proof Photo:
username.jpg

not sure if this was asked previously but are we allowed to submit our museum exhibits for this? or only rooms in our house?

not sure if this was asked previously but are we allowed to submit our museum exhibits for this? or only rooms in our house?
Probably not since they have to come and check out the house with a dream address and you can't go to main street in DAs

Interior Photos:
HNI_0051.JPG
HNI_0052.JPG

Name: Freya (House used is Cesario)
Town Name: Camelot
Town Dream Address: DA-4F00-01F6-97E0.
About Your Dream: Welcome to my little goth-loli hideaway, filled with all the sweets you could eat, the most splendid antique furniture, and an occasional reference to visual kei if you know where to look...
Proof Photo:
HNI_0063.JPG
HNI_0064.JPG

(Update: new up to date dream address.)

Last edited:
Interior Photos:
Screenshot_20240313-211408.png

About Your Dream: I really enjoy Alice in wonderland so I wanted to create a room that captures the vibes well. Alongside the card furniture there are money themed items too!
Proof Photo:
Screenshot_20240313-211421.png

Interior Photos:
jhYT8vI.png
4vfyD9c.png

Name: Katy
Town Name: Wakuwaku
Town Dream Address: 6E00-000F-79D4
About Your Dream:
I designed parts of my town with a centralized Japanese theme, and of course that includes my house. My first (and main) room consists of various themed furniture and accessories, it's like a little slice of traditional Japanese culture! I still remember the hours I spent trying to get as much "Bamboo Grass" as I could from visiting Japanese towns with Tanabata (Star Festival), along with other regional items only found in Japanese copies and DLC.

The second room, downstairs, layered in gold, is where me and my friends would hang out after our shenanigans. The football fish you can see in the back was our mascot after trying to catch the notorious coelacanth together. We loved showing off our catches, and we didn't exactly want to sell the little guy... This room also showcases my achievements in the game (and I have another room that showcases all my villager pics upstairs).
Proof Photo:
znrcJ4k.png
YxQozbv.png
whoa I have same custom lantern!😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back