• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Acre Q-4 (TBT's Chat Thread)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Welcome to The Bell Tree's UN-official monthly chat thread, which is the main place to meet other Bell Tree members! At the end of every month, the chat thread will be locked and unpinned, and a new one will be made to take its place. The topic here is up to you: Just make sure it follows all of the rules!

We hope you enjoy your time here!

~Odd

I brought my diving gear.... aka i can hold my breath really long! watch! *holds breath*

Gengar said:
SPORGE27 said:
I brought my diving gear.... aka i can hold my breath really long! watch! *holds breath*
0_0

Btw, Sporge, hows the juggling?

:p
Fine, definitely getting better, I can get over a hundred tosses pretty easily, and I have tried switching to oranges since they are heavier, and I can easily smuggle several from the cafeteria.

*forgets to breath in after saying this and slowly starts to sink*

Quick, somebody save Sporge! (I would, but I don't want to mess up my hair.)

Yea I made a bet with Storm I would post B-3 before him but he said I would be banned. So I made Q-4.

@ SN how did you not know to bring your scuba gear.

OddCrazyMe said:
Yea I made a bet with Storm I would post B-3 before him but he said I would be banned. So I made Q-4.

@ SN how did you not know to bring your scuba gear.
Crap, now I got my clothes wet :(.

*reads thread before entering*

*grabs scuba gear* =D

Back