• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

2009 The Bell Tree Best Signature Contest!

Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepHere, It'll probably lose, but IDC:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg
O_O . . . I DID make this! Now that is just insulting! First you tell me that my work is *censored.2.0*, and then when I make something good you accuse me of stealing?!?! That is completely unacceptable! I DID make this! this is MY work! And i did ALOT to the original render! I can show you! and the back ground also! Don't accuse me of something that you don't know *censored.2.0* about!
You want screen cap? I'll give you screen caps! I made this and I can prove it!
I believe you. >.>

HEY! YOU'RE PURPLE NOW!
Thanks Bacon boy.... This is really starting to piss me off. I made it!
I know. Ignore those jerks. You don't have to prove anything to anyone on the internet.
Thanks, but just in case. . . I'll prep the screen shots, which will require me to start ALL OVER AGAIN. *sigh* It took me, like, 2 hours to make before hopefully this time I can make it quicker.

watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg
O_O . . . I DID make this! Now that is just insulting! First you tell me that my work is *censored.2.0*, and then when I make something good you accuse me of stealing?!?! That is completely unacceptable! I DID make this! this is MY work! And i did ALOT to the original render! I can show you! and the back ground also! Don't accuse me of something that you don't know *censored.2.0* about!You want screen cap? I'll give you screen caps! I made this and I can prove it!
I believe you. >.>

HEY! YOU'RE PURPLE NOW!
I know. Ignore those jerks. You don't have to prove anything to anyone on the internet.
Thanks, but just in case. . . I'll prep the screen shots, which will require me to start ALL OVER AGAIN. *sigh* It took me, like, 2 hours to make before hopefully this time I can make it quicker.
You don't have to do that. I believe you too.

pootman1234 said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg
O_O . . . I DID make this! Now that is just insulting! First you tell me that my work is *censored.2.0*, and then when I make something good you accuse me of stealing?!?! That is completely unacceptable! I DID make this! this is MY work! And i did ALOT to the original render! I can show you! and the back ground also! Don't accuse me of something that you don't know *censored.2.0* about!You want screen cap? I'll give you screen caps! I made this and I can prove it!I believe you. >.>

HEY! YOU'RE PURPLE NOW!
Yeah, I know but. . . I feel like if I don't fullofmyself will call it out as "proof" that I didn't make it, I know these kinds of people that WILL do that.

watercat8 said:
pootman1234 said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg
O_O . . . I DID make this! Now that is just insulting! First you tell me that my work is *censored.2.0*, and then when I make something good you accuse me of stealing?!?! That is completely unacceptable! I DID make this! this is MY work! And i did ALOT to the original render! I can show you! and the back ground also! Don't accuse me of something that you don't know *censored.2.0* about!You want screen cap? I'll give you screen caps! I made this and I can prove it!IThanks Bacon boy.... This is really starting to piss me off. I made it!
Yeah, I know but. . . I feel like if I don't fullofmyself will call it out as "proof" that I didn't make it, I know these kinds of people that WILL do that.
blah blah blah... online drama... everyone shut up....

Don't worry watercat.
I believe you. Seriously, that was uncalled for.
His sig doesn't suck. You could say that if you were better than him, but you're not. You guys are both good.

Sab said:
watercat8 said:
pootman1234 said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg
O_O . . . I DID make this! Now that is just insulting! First you tell me that my work is *censored.2.0*, and then when I make something good you accuse me of stealing?!?! That is completely unacceptable! I DID make this! this is MY work! And i did ALOT to the original render! I can show you! and the back ground also! Don't accuse me of something that you don't know *censored.2.0* about!You want screen cap? I'll give you screen caps! I made this and I can prove it!IThanks Bacon boy.... This is really starting to piss me off. I made it!
blah blah blah... online drama... everyone shut up....
rude much?

you might want to consider being a little nicer to your fellow peers here on TBT.

Regardless guys if someone is submitting something they didn't make they are only cheating themselves.

Its no reason to start an argument though.

#Garrett said:
lol sab... So Watercat are you going to show proof? or?

K chub
I'm uploading them to photobucket now. You want me to send them to you to prove I'm not cheating? (god I hate to think of it that way, but that's what he was saying.)

watercat8 said:
#Garrett said:

K chub
I'm uploading them to photobucket now. You want me to send them to you to prove I'm not cheating? (god I hate to think of it that way, but that's what he was saying.)
U dont have to post anything watercat just drop it bud ^_^

chubsterr said:
watercat8 said:
#Garrett said:

K chub
Thanks Chubb, I will, but if Garrett needs proof to accept my entry I'll give it to him.

watercat8 said:
chubsterr said:
watercat8 said:
#Garrett said:

K chub
Thanks Chubb, I will, but if Garrett needs proof to accept my entry I'll give it to him.
that's a compliment, if he think that it's THAT good, that he doesn't think you made it, you must've done a real good job.

watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg
O_O . . . I DID make this! Now that is just insulting! First you tell me that my work is *censored.2.0*, and then when I make something good you accuse me of stealing?!?! That is completely unacceptable! I DID make this! this is MY work! And i did ALOT to the original render! I can show you! and the back ground also! Don't accuse me of something that you don't know *censored.2.0* about!You want screen cap? I'll give you screen caps! I made this and I can prove it!
I believe you. >.>

HEY! YOU'RE PURPLE NOW!
Uh, why the hell would you have to start over? If you made it, you should you know... have it saved?

john102 said:
watercat8 said:
chubsterr said:
watercat8 said:
#Garrett said:

K chub
that's a compliment, if he think that it's THAT good, that he doesn't think you made it, you must've done a real good job.
Haha... thanks john, I was actually thinking that to myself the whole time I was remaking it.(and the screen caps... UGGG!!!!)

Furry Sparks said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg
O_O . . . I DID make this! Now that is just insulting! First you tell me that my work is *censored.2.0*, and then when I make something good you accuse me of stealing?!?! That is completely unacceptable! I DID make this! this is MY work! And i did ALOT to the original render! I can show you! and the back ground also! Don't accuse me of something that you don't know *censored.2.0* about!You want screen cap? I'll give you screen caps! I made this and I can prove it!I believe you. >.>

HEY! YOU'RE PURPLE NOW!
Uh, why the hell would you have to start over? If you made it, you should you know... have it saved?
I didn't start over to make the sig again, I started over to get screen caps of me making the sig, to prove that I was the one who made it.

watercat8 said:
Furry Sparks said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg
I didn't start over to make the sig again, I started over to get screen caps of me making the sig, to prove that I was the one who made it.
Couldn't you have just done screens of the layers? >_>

Furry Sparks said:
watercat8 said:
Furry Sparks said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg
I merged it at the end, so that would be no good.

Furry Sparks said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:
watercat8 said:
Bacon Boy said:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg

HEY! YOU'RE PURPLE NOW!
A lot of people dont keep files after they are made.

I myself dont keep certain .psds unless i know im gona edit later.

watercat8 said:
Furry Sparks said:
watercat8 said:
Furry Sparks said:
watercat8 said:

fairy.png
sigrandom.jpg
O_O . . . I DID make this! Now that is just insulting! First you tell me that my work is *censored.2.0*, and then when I make something good you accuse me of stealing?!?! That is completely unacceptable! I DID make this! this is MY work! And i did ALOT to the original render! I can show you! and the back ground also! Don't accuse me of something that you don't know *censored.2.0* about!You want screen cap? I'll give you screen caps! I made this and I can prove it!IThanks Bacon boy.... This is really starting to piss me off. I made it!Thanks, but just in case. . . I'll prep the screen shots, which will require me to start ALL OVER AGAIN. *sigh* It took me, like, 2 hours to make before hopefully this time I can make it quicker.
I merged it at the end, so that would be no good.

Why would you do that?

Just forget about it water dont bother posting anything.

If u made it u made it.
Ill give u the benefit of the doubt.

Back