• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally find it really distasteful and immature considering what's going on in the world...

the mods aren’t actively making fun of the coronavirus or the negative effects it’s been having - it’s just a little jab at people who are rushing to grocery stores to hoard up all the tp, as if that’s going to prevent the disease at all. it wasn’t meant with any ill intent. if you’re going to be upset by anything, be upset with those who are knowingly spreading germs around and have no regard for those at higher risk of catching the virus.

times are rough rn and we need to laugh - we’d all be dead by now if people couldn’t find any light in dark times.

Last edited:
personally find it really distasteful and immature considering what's going on in the world...

that just makes laughing at ridiculousness of things such as this even more worthwhile

****'s almost certainly going to crash down even harder than any of us have ever experienced in our lifetimes (in some ways, it arguably has), but people emergency hoarding toilet paper and such is certainly ripe for some bit of comedy in this dark dreary timeline

personally, I'd be far more bothered by people downplaying the virus itself, especially those in positions of authority. as it potentially puts those who may more easily succumb to it in a position of far greater risk than they could otherwise be with proper awareness

Absolutely zero ill intent! Toilet paper ≠ a virus of any kind in my eyes. :blush:

The collectibles have been restored since I need to sleep, but I've put a collectible in the shop that should be available for immediate purchase. Hope the majority of you had fun with this while it lasted.

Night night!

Absolutely zero ill intent! Toilet paper ≠ a virus of any kind in my eyes. :blush:

The collectibles have been restored since I need to sleep, but I've put a collectible in the shop that should be available for immediate purchase. Hope the majority of you had fun with this while it lasted.

Night night!

thanks for the fun! would you mind if i borrowed uh,,, 20,000 tbt? ;)

We experienced a few hours of down time on the live forum indirectly due to the conversion. Everything is back up now!

I showed the toilet paper collectible in the shop to my family of anxious hoarders and they all laughed. Thanks for the humour Oblivia :)

Dang it! I missed out on TP again! Did anyone screen shot everyone having TP collectibles? Since I can't have one I'd love to see what it looked like when The Bell Tree was covered in TP collectibles.

"we will be able to bring back the animated avatar add-on"
Does this mean current owners of this will have to purchase it again? Or do we keep it?

i will honestly clock somebody in the face for a toilet paper collectible right now tbh

Last edited:
"we will be able to bring back the animated avatar add-on"
Does this mean current owners of this will have to purchase it again? Or do we keep it?

Excellent question! I was curious about this myself. [sub]*Points to animated waving sharky avatar*[/sub]

Anyone with an animated avatar add-on will keep the functionality after the software change, though it may take a bit of time for us to iron out any kinks with it. You won't have to purchase another one. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back