• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 🍀 🍄 ZoeNeko's RV Giveaway 🍄 🍀

Hi everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't been on, some irl stuff came up the past few days, please forgive me ;-;
Anyways, I will be ready to start scanning everyone in around 7PM EST, please reply to this post of who you would like to visit and I will tell you when they're ready.

I'm around and I still need Tad stuff. :X

Hi everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't been on, some irl stuff came up the past few days, please forgive me ;-;
Anyways, I will be ready to start scanning everyone in around 7PM EST, please reply to this post of who you would like to visit and I will tell you when they're ready.

Hello! I'd still be up for visiting Sandy today if possible! Thank you!

hey hey! I just got my wishlist items and no longer needs to visit Tad. Instead I saw your wishlist thread and can give you My Melody Hat and Bed for free if you want.

Yes you can :)
I'll be doing villager last though, since a few others wanted to come visit him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can scan her in after Tad :) I'll VM you when I'm ready.

Sure, thanks! I'm going to have dinner so should be back in about half an hour if that's ok (8pm est)!

Last edited:

I would also like to visit the villager RV if possible!

Yes, after I get the group going with Villager, I will VM you once I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You will be going with Skye in a group once I get to Chasca :)

I'm back so whenever you're ready, let me know! Thanks again :D

Ok everyone I'm back, I had to take a little break :)
I will be starting with Villager visits, then Hopkins visits.

Okay everyone!
I'm here for about an hour until I have to start dinner if you'd like to visit anyone.

Hi! Can I visit Hopkin's RV? Please VM/PM me if you're available. Thanks!

Back