• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 🍀 🍄 ZoeNeko's RV Giveaway 🍄 🍀

Hi everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't been on, some irl stuff came up the past few days, please forgive me ;-;
Anyways, I will be ready to start scanning everyone in around 7PM EST, please reply to this post of who you would like to visit and I will tell you when they're ready.

I'm around and I still need Tad stuff. :X

Hi everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't been on, some irl stuff came up the past few days, please forgive me ;-;
Anyways, I will be ready to start scanning everyone in around 7PM EST, please reply to this post of who you would like to visit and I will tell you when they're ready.

Hello! I'd still be up for visiting Sandy today if possible! Thank you!

hey hey! I just got my wishlist items and no longer needs to visit Tad. Instead I saw your wishlist thread and can give you My Melody Hat and Bed for free if you want.

Yes you can :)
I'll be doing villager last though, since a few others wanted to come visit him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can scan her in after Tad :) I'll VM you when I'm ready.

Sure, thanks! I'm going to have dinner so should be back in about half an hour if that's ok (8pm est)!

Last edited:

I would also like to visit the villager RV if possible!

Yes, after I get the group going with Villager, I will VM you once I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You will be going with Skye in a group once I get to Chasca :)

I'm back so whenever you're ready, let me know! Thanks again :D

Ok everyone I'm back, I had to take a little break :)
I will be starting with Villager visits, then Hopkins visits.

Okay everyone!
I'm here for about an hour until I have to start dinner if you'd like to visit anyone.

Hi! Can I visit Hopkin's RV? Please VM/PM me if you're available. Thanks!

Back