• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling šŸ€šŸ€Come Catalog a bunch of 2.0 Items! Closed. šŸ€šŸ€

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 6 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
Hi! Can I come catalog for 70 tbt and I have these items from your wishlist that you can keep:
  • Busing Station
  • Conveyor Belt
  • Coffee Beans
  • First-aid Kit
  • Handwashing Area
  • Shopping Bag
  • Stacked Shoeboxes
  • Striped Basket Bag (Black & white)

Hi! Can I come catalog for 70 tbt and I have these items from your wishlist that you can keep:
  • Busing Station
  • Conveyor Belt
  • Coffee Beans
  • First-aid Kit
  • Handwashing Area
  • Shopping Bag
  • Stacked Shoeboxes
  • Striped Basket Bag (Black & white)
Hey there I'm going to be heading out soon but you can come now, I'll leave my gate open for you if I have to leave. Dodo's at the top for you!

I was able to drop everything out of my inventory before we ended for maintenance!

Once everything is done, would I be able to come back and finish cataloguing the rest of the items? Thank you!!

I've got to head out for a bit but I'll reopen when I come back! if you're not online then you're welcome to catch me tomorrow or another time. (or if you'd like a refund lmk :))
I saw server maintenance supposed to be from now until 8pm pst (three hours from now)
@BaileyEloise @basicbobagirl1130 @mintycream

I've got to head out for a bit but I'll reopen when I come back! if you're not online then you're welcome to catch me tomorrow or another time. (or if you'd like a refund lmk :))
I saw server maintenance supposed to be from now until 8pm pst (three hours from now)
@BaileyEloise @basicbobagirl1130 @mintycream
Hello! It seems that maintenance is over now and we're able to use online features again! Let me know when you're available again ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back