• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Dreamie Delivery Service

Prince_of_Galar

Bells
Switch
3677-9955-3965
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
White Pansy
Fossil Easter Egg
White Pansy
Fossil Easter Egg
White Pansy
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Pansy
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (48) +
Hello! I have almost all of the amiibo cards and I want to help people get their dreamies.

Information/Guidelines:
  • All villagers will be 100% original, ungifted because they will be moved in via Amiibo cards, on request.
  • Please DM me when you are about to have an open plot (villager is in boxes). This will send me an email notification and give us time to coordinate.
  • Please be patient! I am a part time student with a full time job and three small children. I will do my best to help everyone who asks, but sometimes life may get in the way.
  • This service is free! If you feel inclined to tip, any DIY recipe is very much appreciated.
  • I cannot cycle the following villagers because they are permanent residents on my island: Merengue, Genji, Hazel, Billy, Sasha
  • 12/10/2023 — Roscoe ➡️ PacV

Happy hunting! 💕

Last edited:
Hello! I have almost all of the amiibo cards and I want to help people get their dreamies.

Information/Guidelines:
  • All villagers will be 100% original, ungifted because they will be moved in via Amiibo cards, on request.
  • Please DM me when you are about to have an open plot (villager is in boxes). This will send me an email notification and give us time to coordinate.
  • Please be patient! I am a part time student with a full time job and three small children. I will do my best to help everyone who asks, but sometimes life may get in the way.
  • This service is free! If you feel inclined to tip, any DIY recipe is very much appreciated.
Happy hunting! 💕
Hi!
Can i please request Roscoe the Cranky Horse? I have a free plot!

Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:

Information/Guidelines:
  • I cannot cycle the following villagers because they are permanent residents on my island: Merengue, Genji, Hazel, Billy, Sasha
  • 12/10/2023 — Roscoe ➡️ PacV

Happy hunting! 💕
Do you have Tia? I don’t have any one in boxes right now but i was just wondering :)

hi, do you have apollo? i’m about to have an open plot!
Post automatically merged:

nvm!

Last edited:
Hi! Not sure if this thread is still active, but I started a new island and I am looking for some of my dreamies! I'd love to have Whitney. I will be logged in today until around 11 am cst, but I can also do weekdays! Thank you. I still have 3 original plots open so I can just get one whenever from Tom Nook.

Back