• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Zelda amiibo villagers info

For some reason when I go to use the wi-fi in the camping ground it tells me that it isn't working. Do I need to do something first? ( I have a New 3DS XL and working internet so I know its not on my end)

At a Stream I'm at, they scanned in Toon Link, and Medli came along with it.

Hope that helps! :)

Ah nice, can you get medli or any amiibo to move in?

Medli, Wolf Link, Epona, Ganon, the Squid Sister Squirrels, Inkwell, and if you have a Monster Hunter Amiibo, Felyne can move into your town if you desire. :)

If you guys can provide any of this info, it would help us over at the wiki:

-personality (normal, snooty, etc.)
-screenshots of the villager, with and without dialogue
-birthday
-screenshot of the inside of the house
-their starting shirt and catch phrase

Other useful, but difficult things to get: coffee preferences, pic quotes.

Last edited:
I have Link, Zelda, and Wolf Link in my household. I will try them when I can, and add to the list here if it works out!

I have a good feeling that Medly or Midly however her name is spelled, comes with the Toon Link amiibo. Because she's from windwaker. Epona probably comes with an unreleased epona amiibo, or a link amiibo.

This may be a bit of a stretch, but...

If anyone is willing to do so, and they have W. Link in town, try TT'ing to when the first Zelda was released in either Japan or America. Maybe that's his birthday?

Folks at reddit seemed to think it was random which villager was summoned, as long as it was a Legend of Zelda amiibo.

Also at the same stream, Epona is confirmed to be a Peppy villager.

Last post for tonight.

I know from the stream that one of the items you can order from Epona is the Moon from Majora's Mask. (Also known as Termina's Moon)

So, this is probably a REALLY stupid question, but will these amiibos work for the update? I'm just kinda confused because it says Smash Bros on the box, so I don't know if it'd be compatible with Animal Crossing.

Attachments

• f229c3f0-a9df-4e6b-a2f4-72ed238de703_1.590a1a1484ac1aaefa5af21f77b496d5.jpg
    f229c3f0-a9df-4e6b-a2f4-72ed238de703_1.590a1a1484ac1aaefa5af21f77b496d5.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 265-1413910224.jpg
    265-1413910224.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 136
  • nfp_amiibo_zelda_akaa_wolflink_ps_r-656x913.jpg
    nfp_amiibo_zelda_akaa_wolflink_ps_r-656x913.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 108
So, this is probably a REALLY stupid question, but will these amiibos work for the update? I'm just kinda confused because it says Smash Bros on the box, so I don't know if it'd be compatible with Animal Crossing.

Yep all of those work!

Back