• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Zak Attack {ART | REF SHEETS | SIGS} [OPEN]

MayorZak

A Bear
Bells
Switch
3258-9057-5410
Feedback
100% (6) +
wOEPg4A.gif

68tvxMS.gif

Hi. Recently restarted my town. I've been a member here on/off for a few years. Every time I come back I open shop for TBT/RLC commissions.

Look forward to working with you.

((RLC = Real-Life Currency. USD. Paypal)).

VpWk69t.gif

I have 1 week to make your art - expect it earlier than that usually, but I do attend college and work outside of this forum. So please be patient. Signatures have a turnover rate of about 1 an hour or thereabouts.

WILL DRAW
-Mayors/Obvious AC OCs
-AC Animal + OCs
-Furry trash

WONT DRAW
-Complicated garb/getup/clothes (negotiable).
-Complicated characters w/ wings and stuff (negotiable).
-Backgrounds
-Non Animal-Crossing related characters UNLESS RLC

I DO NOT DRAW YOUR OCs UNLESS THEY ARE ANIMAL CROSSING RELATED - THIS IS AN AC BOARD. PLEASE PM ME FOR PRIVATE RLC COMMISSIONS IF YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT AC RELATED.

t8pfOnw.gif

6/4 Store OPEN. Prices have changed slightly due to the time it takes me to actually do things. QQ. WAITLIST HAS BEEN WIPED DUE TO THIS. SORRY.
6/4 Closed again. Thanks all. ART TRADE slot is open too. PM for details.
10/4 Store OPEN. 4/4 Messages wiped. 3 Slots. PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES.

ew9t2Av.gif

See below for examples.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE !! IF TBT IS FULL PM FOR RLC COMM INSTEAD. STARTING FROM $5

NON-ANIMATED SIGNATURE: 20TBT
ANIMATED SIGNATURE: 30TBT
PIXEL ICON: 10TBT

CHIBI SKETCH: 40
CHIBI COLORED: 55

HALF-BODY SKETCH: 65
HALF-BODY COLORED: 75

FULL-BODY SKETCH: $10 USD
FULL-BODY COLORED: $25 USD

REFERENCE SHEET: $40 USD (Incl Front/Back/Clothes/Fave Items or Food)
SKETCH PAGE: 100TBT

0ZI3RVt.gif

ART ORDER FORM
HTML:
[b]Art Option:[/b]
[b]Character Reference:[/b]
[b]Additional Info:[/b]
[b]Special Requests:[/b] (e.g. poses, expressions)
[b]Cost/Payment:[/b]

SIGNATURE ORDER FORM
HTML:
[B]Mayor Name:[/B]
[B]Town Name:[/B]
[B]Friend Code: (optional)[/B]
[B]Dream Address: (optional)[/B]
[B]Villagers/Dreamies: (optional)[/B]  ((Put (O) beside them if obtained))
[B]Alignment of Villagers/Dreamies:[/B] (in a row, one up, one down)
[B]Sprite for Obtained:[/B]
[B]Native Fruit:[/B]
[B]Signature Shape:[/B]
[B]Signature Background:[/B] ((Either insert image or give brief description of what you would like - if left blank it is my decision)).
[B]Font(s)?:[/B]
[B]Font Colour(s)?:[/B]

79kVwJq.gif

0hAwfJK.png

NLJtn6W.png

VbpFiyA.png

BZdi6tH.png

qkeOojJ.png

DAdvWKM.png

WijEs5L.png

LWtblm8.png

iyGqkLH.png

IlS2DTo.png

vZV1rK4.gif

5uoz6mz.png

xYgbbDh.png

XZ5RL5i.gif

TBT SLOTS
  • ---
  • ---
  • ---
RLC (RealLife$) SLOTS
  • ---
  • ---
  • ---
ART TRADE SLOTS
  • --- OPEN ---
  • CLOSED

PICKUP
- - -

Last edited:
Art Option: sketch page and icon
Character Reference: http://sta.sh/21fsjikqtpl9
Additional Info: if you're going to draw him with his mask feel free to draw any type of expression on it
Special Requests: can you do a pose in where he's taking off his mask but it's partially off and he looks stress; blank
Cost/Payment: 110 tbt

i'm also interested in a icon, is that for the sig or?

Last edited:
Hey! Would you be up for doing a new version of my wolf OC like you did before? c:

Art Option: Cheeb
Character Reference: [x]
Additional Info: None
Special Requests: Up to you

I'd also like a sketch page if possible.

Art Option: Sketch page

Cost/Payment: 150

Last edited:
Art Option: Pixel +Chibi
Character Reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1151
Additional Info: I have the expansion so my avatar can fit 100x150, Same character for the cheeb <3
Special Requests: (Kind of the like the same pose and yours thanks)for cheeb same post as the first one pls c:
Cost/Payment: 60-70tbt

Last edited:
Ohhh man your art is awesome

Art Option: Chib colored
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/335402.cyno/gallery
Additional Info: Ahhh I don't have a full body of my cynocephalus yet, but if it's okay to describe the bottom half of my character, it's basically wearing dark-colored jeans and black shoes ; v; (on the top, it wears a gray sweater, red scarf, and red flower crown~)
Special Requests: Maybe sitting down in a field of flowers?
Cost/Payment: 50 (but I can add a tip!)

Hope you consider! I want to request one more but that'll just be later on since I don't want to seem too demanding or anything c:

Last edited:
Art Option: Chibi Colored
Character Reference: Starla
Additional Info: She is a very peaceful character.
Special Requests:
Cost/Payment: 50tbt (but can tip as well)

Art Option: Chibi colored
Character Reference:

Additional Info: If you can do a couple drawing that would be great if not draw who ever you please!
The girl wears this headband if you could maybe draw her weapon ( I understand if you cant!)
Special Requests: (e.g. poses, expressions) if you draw the girl if you could do like a sailormoon pose that would be great but do what you can!
Cost/Payment:50/100 tbt

Last edited:
Art Option: sketch page and icon
Character Reference: http://sta.sh/21fsjikqtpl9
Additional Info: if you're going to draw him with his mask feel free to draw any type of expression on it
Special Requests: can you do a pose in where he's taking off his mask but it's partially off and he looks stress; blank
Cost/Payment: 110 tbt

i'm also interested in a icon, is that for the sig or?
Ooo what a neat character. You got yourself a slot.

Icons are just icons for your avatar etc. EG. The picture on the top left of your forum post. If you would like it integrated in to a signature it will cost extra.

As stated above. It may take up to 1 week to complete the commission so please be patient.
Thank you.

Art Option: chibi colored
Character Reference: http://sta.sh/214fvor52g77
Additional Info: n/a
Special Requests: make her sitting down?
Cost/Payment: 50

What a cute character! You got yourself a slot thank you.

As stated above. It may take up to 1 week to complete the commission so please be patient.
Thank you.

Hey! Would you be up for doing a new version of my wolf OC like you did before? c:

Art Option: Cheeb

I'd also like a sketch page if possible.

Art Option: Sketch page

Cost/Payment: 150

I can do the wolf OC, usually I would say no as it doesn't fall within the rules but I've drawn him before and I like him. So yes to both of these.

Thank you.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

As for everyone else that applied. I've added you to a waiting list and will PM you before the next opening to secure a spot if you still want it. Thanks all. Have a good one.

tfw a really good art shop opens when youre asleep

im just gonna lurk for a slot :3c

Ahh, it's a shame you don't do OCs anymore ; v; (but I'll order anyway bc I love your art haha)

Art Option: Colored Chib
Character Reference: Ruby Stitches Hugh
Special Requests: maybe all three of them sitting on a field of flowers and playing with the flowers? ; v; (and maybe you could add the text "Welcome To Vanillix!" at the bottom? o: )
Cost/Payment: Idk how much you'd take for this... Maybe 200? c:

Thanks for considering!

Character Reference: [x], [x], close-up of QR shirt: [x]
Additional Info: Star bopper and star yellow wand are optional, but would be greatly appreciated if they were added in ^^ He also has a band-aid on his right cheek (our left)!
Special Requests: (e.g. poses, expressions) He's mischievous and a big trouble-maker. A sly grin on his face would be nice! Pose is up to you ^^
Cost/Payment: 60 BTB?

Thank you for your consideration!

Special Requests: could you add her holding a pink bunny balloon? and just a regular smiling face is fine
Cost/Payment: 80 tbt?

Last edited:
Ahh, it's a shame you don't do OCs anymore ; v; (but I'll order anyway bc I love your art haha)

Art Option: Colored Chib
Character Reference: Ruby Stitches Hugh
Special Requests: maybe all three of them sitting on a field of flowers and playing with the flowers? ; v; (and maybe you could add the text "Welcome To Vanillix!" at the bottom? o: )
Cost/Payment: Idk how much you'd take for this... Maybe 200? c:

Thanks for considering!

Accepted. Slot 1 is yours. Thank u. These are 3 very cute animal characters omg. I love Ruby! ;3;

Character Reference: [x], [x], close-up of QR shirt: [x]
Additional Info: Star bopper and star yellow wand are optional, but would be greatly appreciated if they were added in ^^ He also has a band-aid on his right cheek (our left)!
Special Requests: (e.g. poses, expressions) He's mischievous and a big trouble-maker. A sly grin on his face would be nice! Pose is up to you ^^
Cost/Payment: 60 BTB?

Thank you for your consideration!

Accepted. Slot 2 is yours. Thanks. And thanks for the shirt ref wow haha I've had to guess in the past.

Special Requests: could you add her holding a pink bunny balloon? and just a regular smiling face is fine
Cost/Payment: 80 tbt?

I yelled in excitement that I got to draw your character. She's so so pretty wow. Pink hair and pastels <33
Slot 3 is yours.

Character Reference: http://imgur.com/a/6ihSe
Additional Info: Her eyes are more blue than they seem :)
Special Requests: Something cute and happy~
Cost/Payment: 55 tbt

Last edited:
Heyaaaa I'm back ; v;

Art Option: Chib colored
Character Reference: mayor
Special Requests: Maybe peacefully sitting down among a patch of grass with a few Jacob's ladders?
Cost/Payment: I can pay you 75 to add that little bit about the patch of grass hehe c:

Character Reference:
HNI_0031.JPG
Additional Info: she is a kind and outgoing person, loves gardening
Special Requests: eh something cute? c: oh and could you make a transparent background?
Cost/Payment: 55tbt +20tbt for brackground?

thanks for considering ;-;

Back