• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Zak Attack {ART | REF SHEETS | SIGS} [OPEN]

MayorZak

A Bear
Bells
Switch
3258-9057-5410
Feedback
100% (6) +
wOEPg4A.gif

68tvxMS.gif

Hi. Recently restarted my town. I've been a member here on/off for a few years. Every time I come back I open shop for TBT/RLC commissions.

Look forward to working with you.

((RLC = Real-Life Currency. USD. Paypal)).

VpWk69t.gif

I have 1 week to make your art - expect it earlier than that usually, but I do attend college and work outside of this forum. So please be patient. Signatures have a turnover rate of about 1 an hour or thereabouts.

WILL DRAW
-Mayors/Obvious AC OCs
-AC Animal + OCs
-Furry trash

WONT DRAW
-Complicated garb/getup/clothes (negotiable).
-Complicated characters w/ wings and stuff (negotiable).
-Backgrounds
-Non Animal-Crossing related characters UNLESS RLC

I DO NOT DRAW YOUR OCs UNLESS THEY ARE ANIMAL CROSSING RELATED - THIS IS AN AC BOARD. PLEASE PM ME FOR PRIVATE RLC COMMISSIONS IF YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT AC RELATED.

t8pfOnw.gif

6/4 Store OPEN. Prices have changed slightly due to the time it takes me to actually do things. QQ. WAITLIST HAS BEEN WIPED DUE TO THIS. SORRY.
6/4 Closed again. Thanks all. ART TRADE slot is open too. PM for details.
10/4 Store OPEN. 4/4 Messages wiped. 3 Slots. PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES.

ew9t2Av.gif

See below for examples.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE !! IF TBT IS FULL PM FOR RLC COMM INSTEAD. STARTING FROM $5

NON-ANIMATED SIGNATURE: 20TBT
ANIMATED SIGNATURE: 30TBT
PIXEL ICON: 10TBT

CHIBI SKETCH: 40
CHIBI COLORED: 55

HALF-BODY SKETCH: 65
HALF-BODY COLORED: 75

FULL-BODY SKETCH: $10 USD
FULL-BODY COLORED: $25 USD

REFERENCE SHEET: $40 USD (Incl Front/Back/Clothes/Fave Items or Food)
SKETCH PAGE: 100TBT

0ZI3RVt.gif

ART ORDER FORM
HTML:
[b]Art Option:[/b]
[b]Character Reference:[/b]
[b]Additional Info:[/b]
[b]Special Requests:[/b] (e.g. poses, expressions)
[b]Cost/Payment:[/b]

SIGNATURE ORDER FORM
HTML:
[B]Mayor Name:[/B]
[B]Town Name:[/B]
[B]Friend Code: (optional)[/B]
[B]Dream Address: (optional)[/B]
[B]Villagers/Dreamies: (optional)[/B]  ((Put (O) beside them if obtained))
[B]Alignment of Villagers/Dreamies:[/B] (in a row, one up, one down)
[B]Sprite for Obtained:[/B]
[B]Native Fruit:[/B]
[B]Signature Shape:[/B]
[B]Signature Background:[/B] ((Either insert image or give brief description of what you would like - if left blank it is my decision)).
[B]Font(s)?:[/B]
[B]Font Colour(s)?:[/B]

79kVwJq.gif

0hAwfJK.png

NLJtn6W.png

VbpFiyA.png

BZdi6tH.png

qkeOojJ.png

DAdvWKM.png

WijEs5L.png

LWtblm8.png

iyGqkLH.png

IlS2DTo.png

vZV1rK4.gif

5uoz6mz.png

xYgbbDh.png

XZ5RL5i.gif

TBT SLOTS
  • ---
  • ---
  • ---
RLC (RealLife$) SLOTS
  • ---
  • ---
  • ---
ART TRADE SLOTS
  • --- OPEN ---
  • CLOSED

PICKUP
- - -

Last edited:
Art Option: sketch page and icon
Character Reference: http://sta.sh/21fsjikqtpl9
Additional Info: if you're going to draw him with his mask feel free to draw any type of expression on it
Special Requests: can you do a pose in where he's taking off his mask but it's partially off and he looks stress; blank
Cost/Payment: 110 tbt

i'm also interested in a icon, is that for the sig or?

Last edited:
Hey! Would you be up for doing a new version of my wolf OC like you did before? c:

Art Option: Cheeb
Character Reference: [x]
Additional Info: None
Special Requests: Up to you

I'd also like a sketch page if possible.

Art Option: Sketch page

Cost/Payment: 150

Last edited:
Art Option: Pixel +Chibi
Character Reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1151
Additional Info: I have the expansion so my avatar can fit 100x150, Same character for the cheeb <3
Special Requests: (Kind of the like the same pose and yours thanks)for cheeb same post as the first one pls c:
Cost/Payment: 60-70tbt

Last edited:
Ohhh man your art is awesome

Art Option: Chib colored
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/335402.cyno/gallery
Additional Info: Ahhh I don't have a full body of my cynocephalus yet, but if it's okay to describe the bottom half of my character, it's basically wearing dark-colored jeans and black shoes ; v; (on the top, it wears a gray sweater, red scarf, and red flower crown~)
Special Requests: Maybe sitting down in a field of flowers?
Cost/Payment: 50 (but I can add a tip!)

Hope you consider! I want to request one more but that'll just be later on since I don't want to seem too demanding or anything c:

Last edited:
Art Option: Chibi Colored
Character Reference: Starla
Additional Info: She is a very peaceful character.
Special Requests:
Cost/Payment: 50tbt (but can tip as well)

Art Option: Chibi colored
Character Reference:

Additional Info: If you can do a couple drawing that would be great if not draw who ever you please!
The girl wears this headband if you could maybe draw her weapon ( I understand if you cant!)
Special Requests: (e.g. poses, expressions) if you draw the girl if you could do like a sailormoon pose that would be great but do what you can!
Cost/Payment:50/100 tbt

Last edited:
Art Option: sketch page and icon
Character Reference: http://sta.sh/21fsjikqtpl9
Additional Info: if you're going to draw him with his mask feel free to draw any type of expression on it
Special Requests: can you do a pose in where he's taking off his mask but it's partially off and he looks stress; blank
Cost/Payment: 110 tbt

i'm also interested in a icon, is that for the sig or?
Ooo what a neat character. You got yourself a slot.

Icons are just icons for your avatar etc. EG. The picture on the top left of your forum post. If you would like it integrated in to a signature it will cost extra.

As stated above. It may take up to 1 week to complete the commission so please be patient.
Thank you.

Art Option: chibi colored
Character Reference: http://sta.sh/214fvor52g77
Additional Info: n/a
Special Requests: make her sitting down?
Cost/Payment: 50

What a cute character! You got yourself a slot thank you.

As stated above. It may take up to 1 week to complete the commission so please be patient.
Thank you.

Hey! Would you be up for doing a new version of my wolf OC like you did before? c:

Art Option: Cheeb

I'd also like a sketch page if possible.

Art Option: Sketch page

Cost/Payment: 150

I can do the wolf OC, usually I would say no as it doesn't fall within the rules but I've drawn him before and I like him. So yes to both of these.

Thank you.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

As for everyone else that applied. I've added you to a waiting list and will PM you before the next opening to secure a spot if you still want it. Thanks all. Have a good one.

tfw a really good art shop opens when youre asleep

im just gonna lurk for a slot :3c

Ahh, it's a shame you don't do OCs anymore ; v; (but I'll order anyway bc I love your art haha)

Art Option: Colored Chib
Character Reference: Ruby Stitches Hugh
Special Requests: maybe all three of them sitting on a field of flowers and playing with the flowers? ; v; (and maybe you could add the text "Welcome To Vanillix!" at the bottom? o: )
Cost/Payment: Idk how much you'd take for this... Maybe 200? c:

Thanks for considering!

Character Reference: [x], [x], close-up of QR shirt: [x]
Additional Info: Star bopper and star yellow wand are optional, but would be greatly appreciated if they were added in ^^ He also has a band-aid on his right cheek (our left)!
Special Requests: (e.g. poses, expressions) He's mischievous and a big trouble-maker. A sly grin on his face would be nice! Pose is up to you ^^
Cost/Payment: 60 BTB?

Thank you for your consideration!

Special Requests: could you add her holding a pink bunny balloon? and just a regular smiling face is fine
Cost/Payment: 80 tbt?

Last edited:
Ahh, it's a shame you don't do OCs anymore ; v; (but I'll order anyway bc I love your art haha)

Art Option: Colored Chib
Character Reference: Ruby Stitches Hugh
Special Requests: maybe all three of them sitting on a field of flowers and playing with the flowers? ; v; (and maybe you could add the text "Welcome To Vanillix!" at the bottom? o: )
Cost/Payment: Idk how much you'd take for this... Maybe 200? c:

Thanks for considering!

Accepted. Slot 1 is yours. Thank u. These are 3 very cute animal characters omg. I love Ruby! ;3;

Character Reference: [x], [x], close-up of QR shirt: [x]
Additional Info: Star bopper and star yellow wand are optional, but would be greatly appreciated if they were added in ^^ He also has a band-aid on his right cheek (our left)!
Special Requests: (e.g. poses, expressions) He's mischievous and a big trouble-maker. A sly grin on his face would be nice! Pose is up to you ^^
Cost/Payment: 60 BTB?

Thank you for your consideration!

Accepted. Slot 2 is yours. Thanks. And thanks for the shirt ref wow haha I've had to guess in the past.

Special Requests: could you add her holding a pink bunny balloon? and just a regular smiling face is fine
Cost/Payment: 80 tbt?

I yelled in excitement that I got to draw your character. She's so so pretty wow. Pink hair and pastels <33
Slot 3 is yours.

Character Reference: http://imgur.com/a/6ihSe
Additional Info: Her eyes are more blue than they seem :)
Special Requests: Something cute and happy~
Cost/Payment: 55 tbt

Last edited:
Heyaaaa I'm back ; v;

Art Option: Chib colored
Character Reference: mayor
Special Requests: Maybe peacefully sitting down among a patch of grass with a few Jacob's ladders?
Cost/Payment: I can pay you 75 to add that little bit about the patch of grass hehe c:

Character Reference:
HNI_0031.JPG
Additional Info: she is a kind and outgoing person, loves gardening
Special Requests: eh something cute? c: oh and could you make a transparent background?
Cost/Payment: 55tbt +20tbt for brackground?

thanks for considering ;-;

Back