• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your top 5 favourite villagers!

Haha oh man...

1. Lucha - He's just so damn sweet and gentlemanly and he's the one villager who always manages to cheer me up when I'm feeling down. He always drops by unexpectedly and sends me the best letters, along with gifts I can actually use. He's become such a favorite because he's so awesome.

2. Lolly and Rosie - They're tied for no. 2 just because I really can't choose between them. Lolly has become my wonderful reliable friend, my cherished next door neighbor, and an overall doll I just love beyond everything. But Rosie has become my baby sister in a way. She's still a little kitten and I feel special because she loves me so much~ She's also got the sweeter side of the Peppy personality, so she's always the sweetest little thing to me. So yeah, I can't choose between them.

3. Lobo - The guy is so quotable I could cry. Plus the infamous Raven Pole fiasco. Lobo is a solid no. 3 because he always gives me another crazy story to tell, or another one of his "Words of Wisdom" as I've dubbed them.

4. Puck - Seeing Puck is actually kind of painful now, because he reminds me of someone special who...well, I won't get into it, but Puck is a constant reminder of some hard times. But despite all of it, I went nuts trying to get the little guy into my village, and he's so punny and cute. So while he may bring some tears to my eyes because memories and all that sad junk, I don't have the heart to take it out on him. He's still one of my top 5.

5. Flurry and Celia. Flurry has quickly grown on me, but I can't knock Celia out of my no. 5 slot because, while she is no longer in my town, Celia was the kindest animal I've ever met and the first animal I spoke to when I made Loki~ With her gone, it hasn't been quite the same, but cute little Flurry seems to take after Celia quite a bit, as she seems to have more of Celia's aspects of the Normal personality than Lolly does. So I see Flurry like I saw Celia, and that is why they share no. 5~

1. Melba
2. Lionel
3. Rolf
4. Bianca
5. Purrl (or maybe Dizzy)

Fang almost makes the list too. I guess narrowing it down to 5 is a little to hard for me.

1. Melba
2. Coco
3. Lily
4. Beau
5. Fauna

would be my order, but I really love all five of them.
Melba is a sweetheart and is super kind and adorable, I've had Coco since Wild World and had to have her again (BFF's forever),Lily is also just sweet and adorable and amazing, I see Beau as my best in-game guy friend and Fauna is cute but she left my town so i will forever have that in the back of my mind..

1 Ankha the pouty Queen
2 Julian the Princess of Fabulous
3 Kabuki always cheers me up with that face XD
4 Marshal the tsundere <3<3<3
5 Coco will-quite kindly-suck out your soul & feed it to her gyroid army

1. Wolfgang/Lobo
2. Bruce
3. Fang/Chief
4. Punchy/Bob
5. hmm I dunno, probably a smug villager (Colton or Lopez of Phil)

30px-Joey_NL.png

30px-Curly_NL.png

30px-Pinky_NL.png

30px-Colton.png

30px-Merry_NL.png

Chrissy - I am IN LOVE with her, omg. Words can't even describe how sweet and giving and adorable and kind and outgoing she is. She's truly taken a shine to me. Always wants to hang out and chat and she gave me medicine my second or third day in town for a bee sting.. just so wonderful.

Stitches - "Overrated" "Tier 1" "Popular" "Common" yeahyeahyeah I get it. But I have him in my second town right now, like Chrissy he is one of my starting five, and I can see why theres such a hype about him. We connected instantly and hes so sweet he makes me feel fuzzy inside. I genuinely adore him.

Hippeux - I love this guy so much. He lives right next door to me in Araxos. So charming and fabulous and flamboyant. Just great.

Rudy - One of the very few jocks I genuinely like. He's fantastic. He's a rudolph cat, what could be better!

Prince - We have a special bond and he's my bestie in Araxos. So lovely and sweet and fragile, he's very much like a little tadpole kid.

But Hazel just moved into my second town and I can already tell she's going to be very special to me. She's utterly adorable.

Last edited:
Back