• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Past Villagers?

Julian, Bigtop, Tangy, Broffina, Gaston, Maple, Pekoe, Chief, Zucker, Biskit, Klaus, Static, Bettina

rip julian and zucker </3

In Azalea:
Freya

In Parfait:
None, started today

I hardly ever let them go, what can i say :/
in WW they went all the time!

in Eclair:
starters: Cyrano, Anabelle, Al, Marcie
moved in: Klaus, Frobert, Soleil, Pashmina, Bree
moved in via streetpass: Doc, Queenie

in Creme:
I only remember Bubbles and Bettina, I went crazy mode TTing unwanted villagers out, didn't really pay any attention to their names

Tipper, Lyman, Annalisa, Tangy, Puck, Gaston, Pietro, Vesta, Frita
Past villagers

Ah, can't remember them all. I had to do the 16 cycle at one point.
My starters that left were Celia, Hugh, Curly...and then others that came and went that I can remember:
Marshal, Elise, Filbert, Tipper, Chops, Coco (had her for a long time <33 but let her go), Rosie, Lolly, Kyle, Ruby, Alli, Curt, Klaus, Kitty, Becky, Renee, Cherry, Goldie, Erik, Bruce, Avery, Tia, Baabara, Static, Rolf,...
...blanking on the rest. XD

Last edited:
rip boris and sven. you didn't make it to new leaf. wth anicotti? 10 years and you still haven't moved out? how do you get pitfalls in the gc version again?

Last edited:
I had Peewee, Flora, Dora, Cranston, Marshal, Paula, Frita, Rocco, Sprinkle, Fang, Poncho, Teddy, Pinky, Rod and Rodney.

A lot.

But it my current town it is knox, rod, deli, apple, chester, and phoebe </3

I had quite a few so I probably forgot some, but here's the ones I remember:
Blanche, Goose, Shep, Erik, Peanut, Sylvia, Hopper, Annabelle, Tucker

omg too many lmao

alfonso, pango, beardo, charlise, paula, lucha, sparro, vic, kabuki, katt, mitzi, monique, rudy, tom, egbert, cheri, stitches, vladimir, beau, bruce, deirdre, erik, zell, biskit, goldie, shep, mallary, molly, quillson, scoot, big top, dizzy, tia, cousteau, diva, ribbot, wart jr, apple, clay, flurry, graham, hamlet, hippeux, rocco, clyde, papi, lyman, melba, bree, moose, rod, deli, marina, blanche, cranston, flora, phil, aurora, boomer, cube, hopper, cobb, pancetti, chrissy, coco, dotty, genji, o'hare, tiffany, curlos, eunice, frita, pietro, hazel, sheldon, static and freya!

x_____________x

Um, T-Bone, Anicotti, Fuchsia, and others I can't remember.

Rasher, Hans, Sydney, Zell, Simon, Muffy

The only one I miss is Sydney :(

Last edited:
Croque, Bones, Tank, Pekoe, Keaton, Lucky, Shari, Phoebe, Chief, Amelia, and Dizzy.

rip Phoebe </3

Marshal was one of my first villagers. I didn't really care for him.
I knew nothing about Animal Crossing when I had him and I let him go into the void. I wish I knew back then what I know now. haha.

Hmm, I've had Camofrog, Alli, Chevre, Prince, Poncho, Ankha (cries), Tammi, Shari, Sydney, Kid Cat, Ken, Skye, and Whitney!

What's with the RIPs? Does it stand for something else in this context, or does everyone assume their villagers die once they move away?

Anyway, my past villagers are Camofrog, Eugene, Maple, Yuka, Shep and Pancetti, more or less in that move-out order.

Back