Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Summer

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Fall

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Winter

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Spring for me for sure! I love seeing everything bloom, and it's my birthday season.

Fall and winter too. I like cold weather, hoodies, colored leaves, Halloween, pumpkins, all confort food, quietness...It's pretty and there are less bugs.

my favourite season has always been spring! the grass and the leaves on the trees start to become greener and more vibrant, butterflies and wildlife are everywhere, the temperatures aren’t too hot or too cold, the weather is sunnier and rainier, and my birthday is in spring! i also love winter for the cold temperatures and christmas, though i could definitely do without the snow, slush, and ice haha

Fall 100%! But closely followed by spring. Could do without summer.

Fall for me! I like how it's usually cooler but not enough that I need to wear a million layers, and I like that I don't need to worry about bug bites or anything like that. Feels really balanced...

summer is too hot for me and winter is too cold for me (which is suprising, considering that i live in canada lol). spring and fall are the superior seasons.

My top four seasons are:

1. Summer
2. The season after Spring.
3. The season before Fall.
4. Anything but Winter.

Whatever has cooler weather, Halloween, Christmas, Mardi Gras, and are within the first 65 days of the year and last 65 days of the year.

At the moment, I'm experiencing basically all new seasons, since Colorado is higher up and I'm experiencing a brand new summer.

In Maryland, the lower elevation meant I could spend at least an hour walking around outside, no water, and be fine afterwards. Recently I gave myself heat exhaustion because I forgot that being higher up, means you feel the sun more intensely.

So what I'm getting at is, I still like spring, but I don't know what a Coloradoan Spring is like, so we'll see if that changes.

Back