• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Your 3DS Library!!

I only got 5 games for my 3ds I am planning on buying more later on I mean the reason of me having not the many games for the 3ds was when the 3ds first came out there wasn't that many games that caught my interest but with super smash bros and luigi mansion dark moon and animal crossing I got hook so know I am starting to buy more 3ds games then before.

My games so far that I have for my 3ds are

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Project X zone
Monster Hunter 3
Fire Emblem Awakening
The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time..

In chronological order (I think):
Ocarina of Time 3D
Nintendogs: Golden Retriever & New Friends
Tetris: Axis
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
New Super Mario Bros. 2
SMT: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Style Savvy Trendsetters
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
SMT IV

I've had my 3DS since the release day so I have quite a few games. Some games I want are SSB, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, PMD: Gates to Infinity, HM: A New Beginning, Pokemon XY, Dream Team, and maybe Fire Emblem? I need a job.

pokemon black 2
various game demos
acnl

and soon one day in the future,, fire emblem.
(and pokemon X)

Ocarina of Time was the first I bought. Only other game I have is Animal Crossing. I'm hoping to get Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem Awakening for the $30 eshop but those two games are expensive right now, eh.
I have a few demos too, one that I really enjoyed was Etrian Odyssey. Project X demo kind of really confused me??? But I still want to get it, it seems like it could be good.
and I have 3 virtual console games; Links Awakening XD, Metroid Returns or something, and Donkey Kong(a mario game)

Back