• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi, I'm New!

melty!

...What was my line again?
Bells
Switch
4378-5853-5690
Hello everyone! I just made an account here :)
Let's see... you can call me Pen or Melty and I am 19. I've played most, if not all of the animal crossing games, and now I'm getting back into New Leaf so I can make the perfect town. I'm hoping to find some friends here to play with!
Other than ac, I really like splatoon and zelda.
Um..... I think that's all! Looking forward to meeting everyone!
(edit: here's my 3ds friend code: 0104-4180-3593)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you like it! New Horizons is my first Animal Crossing game; who’s your favorite villager?

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you like it! New Horizons is my first Animal Crossing game; who’s your favorite villager?
Hi, thank you! If I could change my name in New Horizons, I'd probably go back to playing it, lol
My favorite is probably either Greta or Truffles. Both were just random villagers that happened to appear and I got attached :)

Welcome to the forums! 😊 oo have you been playing totk?

Welcome to the forums! 🌟 Greta and Truffles are both really adorable. One of my favourites is a pig villager too, Agnes. 😊💖 She was my sisterly starter villager in New Horizons.

I haven’t played New Leaf, unfortunately. Are you going to improve your existing town, or start fresh? 😊

Welcome to the forums! 😊 oo have you been playing totk?
Hello, thank you! And yes, I have!!! I haven't finished it yet (I think my dad had the game card last, or maybe my sister) but I really like it so far!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! 🌟 Greta and Truffles are both really adorable. One of my favourites is a pig villager too, Agnes. 😊💖 She was my sisterly starter villager in New Horizons.

I haven’t played New Leaf, unfortunately. Are you going to improve your existing town, or start fresh? 😊
Hello, thank you! Agnes is pretty cute.
I went ahead and started from scratch! I have both the physical and digital versions of New Leaf, so one is my old town while the other is the new one. I wanted a blank slate but couldn't bear deleting my old town, you know?

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to TBT! Love to hear that you're still playing New Leaf, it's truly such a wonderful game. 🥺 Definitely one of the games I'd love to forget about just so I could experience it for the first time once again.

Hey, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey there, welcome to TBT forums! I hope you find what you're looking for and have lots of fun here! There's a lot of nice folks around these parts!

Hi and welcome!
hope you’ll enjoy your time around here! What’s your favourite splatoon weapon?

Back