• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Yo has anyone tried the Switch games flavors at Coldstones Creamery it’s really good.

PowerPlus

Your average casual gamer B)
Bells
Switch
0068-8999-1292
I tried the Mighty Pink Puff flavor ( it’s a Kirby flavor with strawberry ice cream with Carmel, marshmallows and strawberry pieces in it) and it’s soo good. Idk if you guys been there so really look it up.

I’ve only been to that store once and it was over ten years ago. I don’t plan on going again just to try a few new flavors. I can imagine there being a banana flavor, but they’ll just up the price a few dollars/cents and call it “Pikachu flavor.” You can’t just use a character as an excuse to raise the price.

I havent because I have never been or heard of it but after looking at the flavors and cute designs I may NEED TO GO SOON lol

You can’t just use a character as an excuse to raise the price.
copyrighted content license usage rights cost money, which in turn gets passed onto the cost of the product

it's the same reason why lego kits based off of existing properties cost substantially more than their more generic offerings

Back