Xbox 360 or PS3 ?

ps3 reason exclusive that are only POSSIBLE on ps3 because of the better processor and blu-ray play back. exp. uncharted one two and a rumor of three infamouse one and two heavy rain ect. god of war ect. also uncharted and god of war three only used about 80 something percent of the processing power,so we haven't even seen what ps3 is fully capable of.

online note its free and I see no difference in the 360 or ps3 online and if you play online enough eventually the money saved VS the money you will have to pay for 360 the ps3 will pay its self off

here are some of my friends choices my cousin had a 360 day one of its life and my cousin loves his ps3 way more his 360 broke again =/ and he never touched it again. I had a 360 a year after it came out liked it then got a wii the fell in love with ps3 even when I hated ps2. my best friend is a hardcore Microsoft fan and I made him get a ps3 he loved the ps2 and now loves his ps3 (but still plays the 360)

So basically no matter what you pick it will be better than the wii (not hating the wii I still play it once a week and golden eye is bad ass!!!) so marry X-mas and enjoy!!

TommySnow said:
I haven't played the 360 yet. Most of my friends have the PS3. Most people have the PS3 so I would get that one. I know I'm not much help
Never said that.

//RUN.exe said:
Pear said:
//RUN.exe said:
Pear said:
exclusives.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Halo, GoW? You're gonna say they're bad games?
2 good exclusive series (when really only halo 3, reach, and ODST and GoW 2 are exclusive)

WOW man i'm so totally convinced 360 is a worthwhile purchase just for spess mahreenz
There's only two good PS3 exclusives too, Uncharted, (Not exactly my cup of tea, but I see why some people like it) and LBP.

Pear said:
//RUN.exe said:
Pear said:
//RUN.exe said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Halo, GoW? You're gonna say they're bad games?
2 good exclusive series (when really only halo 3, reach, and ODST and GoW 2 are exclusive)

WOW man i'm so totally convinced 360 is a worthwhile purchase just for spess mahreenz
There's only two good PS3 exclusives too, Uncharted, (Not exactly my cup of tea, but I see why some people like it) and LBP.
and god of war and HEAVY RAIN!!!! (no really heavy rain is a piece of art =) ) kill zone 2 and 3 resistance ( three looks great) infamouse (my fav. game like ever)

Being an owner of both systems, I must say I prefer the Playstation 3. I play it more often and it has more games I enjoy. Plus, it just feels good to be on. I like the Xbox as well, but it just doesn't appeal to me as much. I prefer Playstation games, but that's mainly because I'm unallowed to play M rated games. And it's true that both systems have good specific games, but it's more what your prefer. Do you like blasting people with lightning, running around as a sack person and making stuff, and shooting people whilst trying to collect treasures... Or do you like sci-fi shooters and partaking in wars? They both have sufficiant graphics, so you won't be cheated either way in that term. And, like mentioned before, consider which more of your friends have. Multiplayer is where it's at with most games, and it makes the fun last much longer. Consider the above questions, and you should have an answer soon! Shoot me a PM if you have more questions, though.

Also keep this in mind... On the Xbox, you have to pay to play online. Now let's say you've taken a break and come back after a month or two. Your membership's run out, so you have to spend money to either buy a membership card at a store, or via the Xbox itself, which, unless they changed it, requires a huge pain to discontinue (since it's monthly recurring) On the Playstation, the only bonus payment you'd have to make is getting Playstation Plus, but that mainly deals with discounts on downloadable games..

I'd go with the PS3. I prefer it overall really.

- Blu-Ray Player
- Free Online
- Variety of Exclusives
-God of War
-inFamous
-LittleBigPlanet
-ModNation Racers
-Heavenly Sword
-Fat Princess
-MAG
-God of War
-Etc.
-Controller is Just Right (In my opinion, I don't see why you need a huge ass controller)
-Other reasons that I'm too tired to list right now

Xbox is alright I guess. I see no purpose in owning one, and mainly more negatives than positives pop up in my head when I think of one.

It really depends. If you testosterone filled MANLY shooters, 360 has more of those as exclusives. If you prefer KAWII DESU JRPGs, the PS3 has more of those as exclusives. Pretty much everything that doesn't fit into those two categories is released for both anyway.
Also, PS3 has God of War.

I prefer the PS3, not because I am a sony fanboy, but because I am an ... I want to say microsoft anti-fanboy...

I am a PS3 owner and love it to death.

But the new 360 Slim is looking pretty good. I have hated the 360 since day one. The most rate of system failure I have ever seen, Microsoft is not known for quality... The newer Slim version though, I have not heard of any system failures (RRoD, ect), and FINALLY has built in WiFi, instead of having to buy a *censored.3.0*en extra $100 dollar piece that attaches to it. The 360 does not have very many exclusives at all (Although there are a few that are pretty good).

The reason I am not saying anything about the PS3 is because everything I would of said, has been.

There IS a few points I would add for the PS3 though. Are you wanting backward compatibility, or not? There is a 20G, and 60G that are backward compatible, they are rather expensive though. (Is the 40G backward compatible? I can't remember.)
One more exclusive I think some forgot for the PS3 thats good is ModNation Racers, don't think anyone said that one.

On the 360: If you are going for an older version on the 360 never, I repeat, NEVER buy a used one... Buy it new, but if your going to buy new, just go for the 360 Slim, (I think used 360 Slims are fine too)

Note: I work at a GameStop so I learn a lot about all the systems, even the ones I don't have.

Hey guys just an update :) Im mainly think towards the Xobx :) Mainly because ALOT of my friends have it and I don't really care about a DVD player :L Anyways........ I would like to know some good games! I like RPG and Flying games :) Also I like games like Oblivion!

TommySnow said:
Hey guys just an update :) Im mainly think towards the Xobx :) Mainly because ALOT of my friends have it and I don't really care about a DVD player :L Anyways........ I would like to know some good games! I like RPG and Flying games :) Also I like games like Oblivion!
Fable.

I think that's it. :L RPG-wise anyways. There's not many on there and the only "flying" games I can think of are WWII games like IL-2 and 1943.

i would say x-box

as the online and the online things you can do are better

even though i'm a ps3 man all the way through

crazyredd45 said:
i would say x-box

as the online and the online things you can do are better

even though i'm a ps3 man all the way through
Because ESPN, Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm, and whatever else can never ever wait.

Tom said:
I'd go with the PS3. I prefer it overall really.

- Blu-Ray Player
- Free Online
- Variety of Exclusives
-God of War
-inFamous
-LittleBigPlanet
-ModNation Racers
-Heavenly Sword
-Fat Princess
-MAG
-God of War
-Etc.
-Controller is Just Right (In my opinion, I don't see why you need a huge ass controller)
-Other reasons that I'm too tired to list right now

Xbox is alright I guess. I see no purpose in owning one, and mainly more negatives than positives pop up in my head when I think of one.
You know you only gave 3 reasons right? lol.

Back