Xbox 360 or PS3 ?

SSgt. Garrett said:
Kale Demos said:
Oh, how could I forget. The Xbox doesn't have ALL FPS games. You can also buy games that take even less skill. All you have to do is stand in front of the TV and flail your arms!
Whats your deal with 360 anyway? Were not even discussing it you're just acting like a fanboy douche defending...who knows! Before you go saying I'm defending Xbox, I'm not. I'm defending the fact that FPS take skill but you're so blind and immature you cannot see that.
Ahhh, another typical xbro.

Kale Demos said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Kale Demos said:
Oh, how could I forget. The Xbox doesn't have ALL FPS games. You can also buy games that take even less skill. All you have to do is stand in front of the TV and flail your arms!
Whats your deal with 360 anyway? Were not even discussing it you're just acting like a fanboy douche defending...who knows! Before you go saying I'm defending Xbox, I'm not. I'm defending the fact that FPS take skill but you're so blind and immature you cannot see that.
Ahhh, another typical xbro.
I win. :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways:

Seeing is Believing. Believing is Achiving... In other words. He beat you.... LOL Anymore people got any coments?

Wii! haha

Uh well pretty much what's already been said, get the one with your friends have.

Probably.... Ok it's a different one but Resident Evil 4 Wii edition. Best gameever :O Now then back on track! xbox or PS3

I was going to get an xbox 360 but then I discovered you have to pay for the internet. so I got a PS3. and I love it :)

Hirosho said:
I was going to get an xbox 360 but then I discovered you have to pay for the internet. so I got a PS3. and I love it :)
Good choice! Lol

From everything I read I see that Xbox and the PS3 are the same just choose which one looks better
I think

Hirosho said:
Yeah, that is one REALLY bad thing about Xbox. Micro$oft is always looking for ways to scam people.

PS3. Majority of 360 games are on the PS3 too, so you won't be missing out on much. If you find Halo and Gears of War interesting, then go 360.

I think PS3 I used to love my Xbox360 but my cousin told me and I didn't listen... Xbox breaks WAAAAYYYY Easier mine broke and I switched to PS3 which is better ;) to me atleast

Back