• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Model Ordering Service-I Provide the Bugs/Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain_Elements

Bells
Feedback
100% (69) +
Does anyone on this forum provide a model ordering service where you can give sets of 3 bugs/fish and get a model back? I know I can just give the creatures to Flick and CJ, but I'm not interested in playing this game daily for 2+ years in order to get all of the models. I also don't want to time travel in case I mess up the other games on this Switch. Currently, I've got more than 30 sets of 3 bugs/fish in storage, and I intend to take a break from playing ANCH daily after 4-5 months.

I'm not sure what a fair price would be for this service. Does 10 TBT per model sound right? I can also pay in bells, but I have less than 15 million bells, which seems pretty low compared to what other people on this site have. If anyone is interested, please let me know how much you'd want per model. I'm not looking to get this done right now, but I wanted to scout out whether this is even viable. If it is, then the weekend is the best time for me.

Hi! I’m afraid you can’t give bugs or fish to other players since they can’t be dropped, so you’ll have to have the models made yourself, or buy the models outright from other players.

Hi! I’m afraid you can’t give bugs or fish to other players since they can’t be dropped, so you’ll have to have the models made yourself, or buy the models outright from other players.
Oh, wow. I guess that's why no one is offering this service. Thanks for letting me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back