• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wow, a Username Change!

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Well, I've finally done it, and I feel great! I've changed my name from MadMonsterMaddie to koopasta! I've been thinking about this for several weeks, and I've finally racked up enough funds to do this. I couldn't feel any better! I've always wanted a username that reflects my love for Paper Mario, especially The Thousand Year Door, so I decided that I would name myself after one of my favorite items from the original two games. I loved MadMonsterMaddie and all, but I feel as if this new username will suit me more. But I'm still Maddie, no doubt! Just decided to make this introduction thread to notify y'all. :)

As someone who is a huge fan of the Paper Mario series and Thousand Year Door being my favorite game in the series, I definitely love the new username and find it quite fitting as well my dear friend! :D

Last edited:
Your new username is fire. :) I like it as well.

Hey my dear friend, as a token of our friendship and in recognition of your username change, I made you an avatar of the very item that your username is based off of that is properly upscaled! Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• KoopastaAvatar.jpg
    KoopastaAvatar.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 112
hey congrats on the username change!

ive been trying to save for a while now, im torn between Bunnylove or Lostbunny (i use both on many sites )

i've never played the paper mario games, but i love the name change! it has a nice ring to it.

I like your new name, even if I have yet to play Paper Mario. Thanks for announcing the change as well, since whenever someone changes both their username and avatar I am often left wondering who they even are.

I loved the first Paper Mario & I'm so happy for you that you have a new name you feel happy with! That avatar MasterM64 made you is adorbs!!

It took me a while to realise you had changed your username haha xD Congrats on the username change, I'm glad you like it so much and it feels good to you :) I'm hoping to feel the same when I change mine after I receive my 2-year member seashells!

Congrats on the username change! It’s awesome and so is the new avatar. :)

I'm glad you found another username that you like. The Thousand Year Door is a really great game, one of my favorites. I always wanted to eat the cakes you could make, all the food icons are so cute.

Last edited:
Back