• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Introducing a New Member

well hello there and welcome to the forum!! this is one of my favorite places to chat and vibe so I hope you enjoy your time here ☺️

that's cool to hear you've been playing AC for a few years now! have you ever played the original game on the Gamecube? that one and New Leaf are my favorites hehe 😌

well hello there and welcome to the forum!! this is one of my favorite places to chat and vibe so I hope you enjoy your time here ☺️

that's cool to hear you've been playing AC for a few years now! have you ever played the original game on the Gamecube? that one and New Leaf are my favorites hehe 😌
Thank you so much, I'm quite enjoying the forums already!

Yes, I have played the GameCube version before, this one and New Leaf are also my favorites, too!
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums Hayley! ✨

Which Animal Crossing games have you played/do you still play? 😊✨
I have played the original GameCube version, Wild World, City Folk, New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, Amiibo Festival, Pocket Camp, and New Horizons.

I still enjoy playing New Leaf and Happy Home Designer to this very day.

My other favorite villagers are T-Bone, Rodeo, Vic, Coach, Patty, Naomi, Stu, Norma, and a lot of the rabbit villagers. :)
Aaaah, I can see you like a lot of the cow villagers! Patty is my favourite peppy villager! I currently have Norma and Patty on my original island, Stu on my second island, and I've previously had Rodeo too. The cow villagers are really cute. 😊🐮💖

Aaaah, I can see you like a lot of the cow villagers! Patty is my favourite peppy villager! I currently have Norma and Patty on my original island, Stu on my second island, and I've previously had Rodeo too. The cow villagers are really cute. 😊🐮💖
The bovine villagers are so adorable and underrated, they have such awesome designs!

I have Naomi, Patty, Tipper, Stu and Norma on my island, my other five villagers are Doc, Snake, Chrissy, Bonbon, and Sasha.

Belated hello! I see that you're already booming with your activity here and hope it continues to grow.

Anyway, my favorite AC game is still New Leaf, so much to the point I prefer that over New Horizons. I'm looking to decorate on that island until I'm finished with it so I can abandon it and only pick it up when TBT events pop up that require a use for it, lol.

I'm also a Mario Kart 8 player as well, if you wanted to know. I'm a pro at it, but I ain't gonna go too deep into that. (PTSD) Bet you can't guess who I main on it.

Belated hello! I see that you're already booming with your activity here and hope it continues to grow.

Anyway, my favorite AC game is still New Leaf, so much to the point I prefer that over New Horizons. I'm looking to decorate on that island until I'm finished with it so I can abandon it and only pick it up when TBT events pop up that require a use for it, lol.

I'm also a Mario Kart 8 player as well, if you wanted to know. I'm a pro at it, but I ain't gonna go too deep into that. (PTSD) Bet you can't guess who I main on it.
I could tell who you play as, you main the Male Villager on Mario Kart 8. :)
Post automatically merged:

Wait... Is this the same Hayley I know from DeviantArt? Hey again!
Yes, I am the same Hayley from DeviantArt! Hello again! :D

Welcome to the forum! It’s great to see another bovine fan. Tipper was one of my best friends in Wild World and I currently have Stu living on my NH island. A lot of the larger villager models don’t get any love but I think they’re some of the most charming.

Welcome to the forum! It’s great to see another bovine fan. Tipper was one of my best friends in Wild World and I currently have Stu living on my NH island. A lot of the larger villager models don’t get any love but I think they’re some of the most charming.
I have both Stu and Tipper on my island, and they are so adorable!

Welcome to the forums! I totally get stalking a website/platform despite not having an account lol. Glad to see you made an account though. Hope you enjoy your time here! 💕

Back