• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Wow, a Username Change!

koopasta

Bells
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Well, I've finally done it, and I feel great! I've changed my name from MadMonsterMaddie to koopasta! I've been thinking about this for several weeks, and I've finally racked up enough funds to do this. I couldn't feel any better! I've always wanted a username that reflects my love for Paper Mario, especially The Thousand Year Door, so I decided that I would name myself after one of my favorite items from the original two games. I loved MadMonsterMaddie and all, but I feel as if this new username will suit me more. But I'm still Maddie, no doubt! Just decided to make this introduction thread to notify y'all. :)

As someone who is a huge fan of the Paper Mario series and Thousand Year Door being my favorite game in the series, I definitely love the new username and find it quite fitting as well my dear friend! :D

Last edited:
Hey my dear friend, as a token of our friendship and in recognition of your username change, I made you an avatar of the very item that your username is based off of that is properly upscaled! Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• KoopastaAvatar.jpg
    KoopastaAvatar.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 112
hey congrats on the username change!

ive been trying to save for a while now, im torn between Bunnylove or Lostbunny (i use both on many sites )

i've never played the paper mario games, but i love the name change! it has a nice ring to it.

I like your new name, even if I have yet to play Paper Mario. Thanks for announcing the change as well, since whenever someone changes both their username and avatar I am often left wondering who they even are.

I loved the first Paper Mario & I'm so happy for you that you have a new name you feel happy with! That avatar MasterM64 made you is adorbs!!

It took me a while to realise you had changed your username haha xD Congrats on the username change, I'm glad you like it so much and it feels good to you :) I'm hoping to feel the same when I change mine after I receive my 2-year member seashells!

Congrats on the username change! It’s awesome and so is the new avatar. :)

I'm glad you found another username that you like. The Thousand Year Door is a really great game, one of my favorites. I always wanted to eat the cakes you could make, all the food icons are so cute.

Last edited:
Back