• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Oh wow forums are still a thing

Aleja

Bells
Space Whale Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Hey everyone. I'm hoping to find other people to share my rekindled love of New Leaf with. I've never been here before and its gonna take me a while to shake off the discord and twitter reflexs. Havent done a proper forum in almost 20 years. I started this game series with Wild World and still have the cartridges. I of course got into NH when the lockdown hit but I find that a 3DS is much easier to take with me to work and squeeze in throughout the day, so thats where i spend my time right now. Hope to have fun here
HNI_0004.JPG

House.JPG

Hi there. This is one of the more active forums. Most have died or aren’t too active anymore, unfortunately. I hope you enjoy it here.

hey, welcome to the forums! i sadly don’t play new leaf anymore, but it’s an incredible game; i’m glad you’re having fun with it! 💚

do you have any favourite villagers?

hey, welcome to the forums! i sadly don’t play new leaf anymore, but it’s an incredible game; i’m glad you’re having fun with it! 💚

do you have any favourite villagers?
I had stiches for a while, i think Gwen is adorable and ive really come to appreciate Coach. I gave him a bunch of minotaur puns to say as phrases

Welcome to the forums Aleja! ✨

I haven't played New Leaf, but I love seeing that it's a game that people love to go back to! I'd definitely love to try it at some point. Your rep is really adorable as well!

Hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Hello Aleja!! I joined this place a long time ago and never expected to enjoy it as much as I did! Animal Crossing is so special and communities like TBT are so hard to find nowadays. Most are super rude or toxic but its super nice and friendly here! I hope you find plenty of people to play with! I love New Leaf so much too! 🍃

Welcome!
This forum is pretty nice and chill. We also have fun little event things to participate in throughout the year. The next fun event camp bell tree that is coming up.

Back