• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

i’m new!

lovefern

.₊̣̇.ಇ/ᐠˬ ͜ ˬ ᐟ\∫.₊̣̇.
Bells
hello hello! i’ve lurked on this forum off and on for various answers and insight but finally decided to join in on the conversation today! i’ve loved this game ever since childhood, going from city folk to new leaf to new horizons, and i value this passionate community very much. <3

you can call me fern and i am a lover of my favorite ornery bird, phyllis!

Hii Fern, welcome to TBT! We’re happy to have you here! ☺️

Phyllis is one of my favourite npcs as well! I miss her, Pelly and Pete in New Horizons so much. 😩 Do you have any favourite villagers?

Welcome, Fern! ✨

So glad you decided to join us! Do you have a favourite of the AC games you've played? Which do you currently play? 😊

Hello Fern!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
...and because I am curious: Is Fern reffering to the Anime Frieren or the actual german word?

Welcome, Fern! ✨

So glad you decided to join us! Do you have a favourite of the AC games you've played? Which do you currently play? 😊
thank you! my favorite AC game is certainly new leaf. it is still so nostalgic and magical for me and the soundtrack is beautiful. currently, my main game is new horizons, but i hope to get back into new leaf one of these days! :blush:
Post automatically merged:

Hii Fern, welcome to TBT! We’re happy to have you here! ☺️

Phyllis is one of my favourite npcs as well! I miss her, Pelly and Pete in New Horizons so much. 😩 Do you have any favourite villagers?
aren't they the cutest little pelicans? as for favorite villagers, my favorites all seem to be a little mean or cranky :blush: i adore chief, cherry, and (i'm a little sentimental as he was my very first neighbor in new leaf) apollo!

welcome to tbt!! it’s nice to see someone the same age as me here!! i hope you enjoy your time here <3

Back