• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Introducing a New Member

Hello, my name is Hayley, I joined back on April 11th.

I have been playing Animal Crossing since 2017, I have also been a long time stalker of this website...and then I finally decided to create an account here!
It is so nice to meet you all!
Congrats on taking the plunge! And welcome. :)

belated welcome to the forums, hayley! it’s nice to meet you 💞 i’m super happy that you decided to start posting and make an account— we’re happy to have you here! 💞

it’s also nice to see some more love for the cow and bull villagers! tipper, vic, t-bone, norma and coach are so cute!

belated welcome to the forums, hayley! it’s nice to meet you 💞 i’m super happy that you decided to start posting and make an account— we’re happy to have you here! 💞

it’s also nice to see some more love for the cow and bull villagers! tipper, vic, t-bone, norma and coach are so cute!

Thank you so much, Xara!

It's always great to see another cow and bull villager fan! ❤️

Back