• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Worst Villlager You Have Had?

In ACWW i really hated Mallary, she was so so so annoying and wouldn't move out no matter what! I whacked her with the net, I hit her with the shovel, I did everything I could to make her hate me, but she just wouldn't leave!

My most hated villager currently is probably Bree. She's probably not that bad, but I'm real bitter that someone voided her onto my town when I was just about to move in a dreamy.

Diva. She randomly got voided into my town and took the tenth spot AND ruined my garden. I just never really liked her, and she always acted more snooty than uchi. The first time I tried to get rid of her, she stayed on spite. She finally left though.

Most of the worst villagers i've ever had have left pretty quickly, so they weren't really a problem but i'd say Victoria probably. I've written on so many threads about her but here goes anyway. Victoria was one of my starters in my first village ever, and she lived right infront of the bridge. Which was already inconvenient and annoying, so I took a disliking to her anyways. Then in wild world, one of my favourite villagers moves out. Victoria comes to replace her, she was equally annoying in that game too. So you can imagine my annoyance at finding out I had her in new leaf. She was the only one who wouldn't go away, and within a few days she was in my sister's town too. (She didn't come from my void though) It's been so long since I had her, so i'm over it but yeah. Victoria.

I'm gonna go with Phil...
at first he was okay, but then he got creepy. I caught him in a conversation with Renee once and he was totally flirting with her in the weirdest way. Like, she was obviously uncomfortable and he kept going - and then she was walking around doing the little angry dance lol

Plus he's one of my original villagers and his house is in the worst spot but I CAN'T seem to get rid of him

Peewee, I hated him at first sight -he was one of my original villagers. I've sent months trying to get him to leave, and he never wanted too. Kept on sending him really odd letter hoping he might want to ditch my town but nope! Although, after months and months of trying to get rid off him he kinda grown on me. And when I stopped playing for some time and then came back to my town he was gone.
I was kinda sad that he left and I miss writing letters to him.

Also eugene as he moved right in front of my house.

Last edited:
Back