Worst Experience When Time Traveling

DivaCrossing

Coffee on a Sunday - Euphoryk
Bells
Tasty Cake
The worst experience I've ever had with time traveling is when I accidentally caused one of my favorite villagers, Tucker, to move away.

Have any of you had a bad experience while time traveling?

I forgot it was Halloween and I couldn't participate in the event.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHH

I lost Lolly from time travelling :( then I learned that she's a tier 1. Oh I'm still not over it. I've had nothing but bad luck since I started this town.

Around the time when I first got New Leaf, I time travel and made Francine move. :( I was heartbroken.

Last edited:
Years ago, before I knew anything about how to properly TT, I lost Bob in Noveon. But ever since then, I've always properly TTed and I haven't lost a single villager since. And now I have Bob back in one of my other towns, so it's all good.

I was trying to cycle through my villagers and I tried to TT backwards. I knew that TTing backwards counted only as 1 day so I thought I was safe, but then Snake moved. This was because I went past January 2016. When I TT'd backwards, I forgot to change the year, so I actually time traveled to October 2016 instead of October 2016. Be careful with the year when time traveling folks!

I meant to go a month forward but tt was December and j accidentally sent a year back. So then I had to go a year forward. I only lost hamphry but I liked him a lot. Also time traveling that much accidentally was annoying

I time travelled and missed two birthdays again that I already did. Another time was I didn't put in the beautiful ordinance fast enough while time travelling and half my hybrids/flowers died </3

Lost Avery. Twice. One in each town. Because I was not paying proper attention and doing something else while TTing )-: Never do that.

I havent had any really bad experiences while time traveling lmao
i'm suUUUPER lucky because I just accidentally TT:ed a year forward.... My ame was on the 5th of january 2016 and i wanted to go back just a few days to the 29th och december 2015... accidentally went to the 29th of december 2016....,,, oOOpS. didn't loose any villagers though, worst thig that happened was that everyone missed me, i lost my snowmen and i had a bedhead lmao

I think my worst experience was when I had someone come pick up Fauna when she moved and then Truffle moved in. I lost Kid Cat in an effort to get rid of her, which is fine because compared to my other villagers I didn't like him that much. But it worked out because Truffle was the first to ping me to move. I got her out and then got some new villagers like Phoebe and Poncho to be my jock, who has been a great jock and he lives right by Maple :D

My worst experience with time travel was using time travel to try to force Fuchsia to ping to move so I could adopt Whitney. Unfortunately one of my favorite villagers, Eugene, decided it was his time to move away and neither he nor any of my other villagers felt that this was an important thing to approach me about. It's a shame, because aside from just being one of my favorite villager designs, he really fit in with the theme of the town.

Last edited:
This is why I don't time travel...
Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about Tucker. :( He moved away from my town long ago, but "naturally", as I say. I feel your pain-He was one of my favorite villagers!

Back