Worst Experience When Time Traveling

Causing dream villager(s) to move out is probably THE WORST thing you can do.
I lost Chrissy and Molly for being too impatient. X_X

Lost Marina (that cost me all my TBT) wanting to travel 15 min forward, so from 11h45am to 12h because I wanted to know the new turnip price. Just that I forgot to change am for pm so in reality I went backward to midnight and lost Marina.

I forgot to turn on the beautiful town ordinance so I lost LOTS of flowers and my town became full of weeds.
I've always been really careful with my villagers, so luckily I've never lost any of my favorites because of TTing!

the only bad thing that happened to me was the hair and I haven't unlocked Shampoodle yet. Had to visit my friend's town for new hair :(

ah, seems like mostly the same for everyone-- losing favorite villagers by accident. I lost Lolly that way, and I also lost one of my other favorites, Drago.

i was trying to get my pwp so i tried going a day forward but instead i went a month forward and lost diana :[ and then i went back to the actual date and tt'ed 3 days instead of 2 days forward and it put my precious chrissy in boxes. i was heartbroken, but hey at least i got marshal!

Last edited:
I remember last year I had a time travel accident while trying to get a villager to move, I accidently made Rosie move. I was so heartbroken. I actually cried. Well, l got her again on December 13th, which I'm super happy about. C:

Nothing terrible has happened to me.. yet. Then again, I'm very careful about it in my main town.
I got a 3DS XL for Christmas, and since it was lightly used before it came with ACNL so I didn't have to get another copy separately like I planned. Since it was around that time that I started my town I traveled to January 1st to an unwanted villager's move date, and when I moved back a villager told me it's been eleven months. Haha, woops, my bad. Nothing bad happened though. I just had to fix my hair and pull up some weeds.
On my old town that I'm going to reset once I get my final villager that I want to to move to my new town, I kept time travelling and nobody was pinging to me and if I would have went one more day back Mitzi would have left without telling me and she wouldn't have gone to my new town! Good luck on my part, I suppose. I hate it when villagers don't ping when they're thinking about moving. :mad:

Miranda left me and I'm dead inside tbqh

I thought I had been very careful not to lose any villagers, but all of the sudden, it seemed like the town map looked... different. Inexplicably. And then I was running by where her house used to be and of course, she had disappeared.

I know nobody likes that little pink duck but I adored her. I don't know if I have the patience to do the sixteen villager cycle, considering everyone autovoids her in their cycling threads and it was hard enough to find her the first time, but yeah. Considering it.

I lost Curlos while time traveling. I'm so sad I still havent taken him out of my signature </3

I lost Maple. I accidentally changed it one year ahead. I only meant to change the time, actually. Maple was gone. I was so sad. She reminded me slightly of my grandmother who had passed away a few years before. Afterwards, I reset the town and started a vicious cycle of starting a town, resetting it, rinse and repeat.

Back