• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Wishlist Items

I either have or can order: balloon floor, black loafers, cat tower, and doghouse. I can sell you all for 5k igb. =)
My timezone is Pacific and I'm usually on after 5:00pm-ish... and I think that's all! Please either let me know here, or pm me if you see that I'm on. Either way, let me know what you think!

Last edited:
I either have or can order: balloon floor, black loafers, cat tower, and doghouse. I can sell you all for 5k igb. =)
My timezone is Pacific and I'm usually on after 5:00pm-ish... and I think that's all! Please either let me know here, or pm me if you see that I'm on. Either way, let me know what you think!

Thanks! But I just got the Black loafers, cat tower, and dog house from someone else. :) I can still pay you for the Balloon Floor, let me know when you're available!

I have black denim pants, 2 holly starts, white roses/lilies, and a cup of tea I can give uvu

I've got the Chihuahua Ornament, Wistful Painting, Calm Painting, Desktop Mic, Mystic Statue, and Overflowing Trash :blush:

Make an offer?

Back