• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist Items

I either have or can order: balloon floor, black loafers, cat tower, and doghouse. I can sell you all for 5k igb. =)
My timezone is Pacific and I'm usually on after 5:00pm-ish... and I think that's all! Please either let me know here, or pm me if you see that I'm on. Either way, let me know what you think!

Last edited:
I either have or can order: balloon floor, black loafers, cat tower, and doghouse. I can sell you all for 5k igb. =)
My timezone is Pacific and I'm usually on after 5:00pm-ish... and I think that's all! Please either let me know here, or pm me if you see that I'm on. Either way, let me know what you think!

Thanks! But I just got the Black loafers, cat tower, and dog house from someone else. :) I can still pay you for the Balloon Floor, let me know when you're available!

I have black denim pants, 2 holly starts, white roses/lilies, and a cup of tea I can give uvu

I've got the Chihuahua Ornament, Wistful Painting, Calm Painting, Desktop Mic, Mystic Statue, and Overflowing Trash :blush:

Make an offer?

Back