• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Wishlist Items

I'm a little late, but I have the pepper mill and 13 flowers, 7 red pansies, 3 white pansies, a pink lily, an orange pansy,and a yellow pansy.

I'm a little late, but I have the pepper mill and 13 flowers, 7 red pansies, 3 white pansies, a pink lily, an orange pansy,and a yellow pansy.

Sorry for the late reply! I didn't see this. I don't need pansies anymore but I can buy the Pepper Mill and the Pink Lily. Let me know how much you're selling for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has anyone sold you an orange pansie and a pink rose?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because I have some. I'd take 10 TBT for both.

I don't need anymore Pansies but I can buy the Pink Rose.

I'm kind of new so I'm not so sure how much it would sell for, I'll leave it up to you for a fair price.

Hi!

Do you still need the Whirlpool Bath and the Flower Bouquet? I have them both for sale if you need them! Let me know how much you were looking to spend if you want them! ^-^

Sorry for the late reply! I didn't see this. I don't need pansies anymore but I can buy the Pepper Mill and the Pink Lily. Let me know how much you're selling for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't need anymore Pansies but I can buy the Pink Rose.
K. I can take 5 TBT for the rose. I'll have to do the delivery tomorrow, though. I'm at a friend's place for a sleepover and I can't connect my 3DS to the wifi. Does delivery tomorrow work for you?

I can sell you 6 pink roses and 2 red carnations, but I'm not sure what a good price would be with IGB.

Nevermind, actually. I guess I didn't see the part where you can only pay with tbt, my mistake.

Last edited:
Hi :) I don't have an extra lily record player but I do have everything else.
Though...may need to set the time for trade as I'm in a bit awkward timezone. :c

Back