• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Wishlist Items

If you need help with RV items, feel free to check my thread out. And same timezone as me. Lol. :)

Last edited:
Yes, 30tbt is fine I'll gather everything up & you can come over! Feel free to grab two presents as well when you come in~

Do I add the FC from your sidebar? Mine is the one listed 1736-3029-7865. I'm in Central time (CST, USA) so whenever you're ready you can lmk. DM me a ton if you need to!

Yes, 30tbt is fine I'll gather everything up & you can come over! Feel free to grab two presents as well when you come in~

Do I add the FC from your sidebar? Mine is the one listed 1736-3029-7865. I'm in Central time (CST, USA) so whenever you're ready you can lmk. DM me a ton if you need to!

Yeah it's the FC in the sidebar. I'll add you now, do you want to trade in my town or your town? :)

Come to my town, everything is set out for you~

I'm open! (Naniwaya)

Last edited:
I have the following, the last 3 I can order today if you okay this trade and they'll arrive 5PM PST:
solemn painting
scenic painting
1 rare mushroom
black formal pants
cuffed pants
exquisite wall

Not sure how much TBT it's all worth. ^^;;

I have the following, the last 3 I can order today if you okay this trade and they'll arrive 5PM PST:
solemn painting
scenic painting
1 rare mushroom
black formal pants
cuffed pants
exquisite wall

Not sure how much TBT it's all worth. ^^;;

Is 10 TBT good? :) I live in HST so I'm not far behind you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Come to my town, everything is set out for you~

I'm open! (Naniwaya)

I'm on my way!

Last edited:
I have all RV cards; so if you need anything check out my store please! Also I have a 2017 cake.

Last edited:
Back