• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying please help me complete my item wishlist.

kisaker39

marsh
Bells
Red Rose
Feedback
0% (0) +
I have many items on my wishlist that i am unable to complete due to them being from certain characters RVs, meaning i have to buy their amiibo to obtain them. i do not have said amiibos, and i would really appreciate any help obtaining these items. i have a lot of bells, and do not mind paying anyone who is able to give me any items on my wishlist.

antique shelf black phone book stands Boston bag bowl sink bread-making set brick oven brown seat candelabra casablanca lilies celeste ribbon classic screen console table cupcake cup of tea cutting board set desk mirror desktop tv dinnerware document stack fancy display case fancy tea set fruit drink futon mattress garden lantern garden tools hanging chair hello kitty planter hero of time scroll herringbone floor kitchen stove large tea table medicine cabinet natural low table natural table sacks of money single rose zen phone stand

thank you in advance.

I have many items on my wishlist that i am unable to complete due to them being from certain characters RVs, meaning i have to buy their amiibo to obtain them. i do not have said amiibos, and i would really appreciate any help obtaining these items. i have a lot of bells, and do not mind paying anyone who is able to give me any items on my wishlist.

antique shelf black phone book stands Boston bag bowl sink bread-making set brick oven brown seat candelabra casablanca lilies celeste ribbon classic screen console table cupcake cup of tea cutting board set desk mirror desktop tv dinnerware document stack fancy display case fancy tea set fruit drink futon mattress garden lantern garden tools hanging chair hello kitty planter hero of time scroll herringbone floor kitchen stove large tea table medicine cabinet natural low table natural table sacks of money single rose zen phone stand

thank you in advance.

hello! i can get you any of the welcome amiibo rv/npc orderable items for 2 tbt each and the sanrio items for 3 tbt each if that works for you. i have a breakdown of what it'd cost if you're interested in trading (i think the only thing i don't have is the hero of time scroll) the total amount would come up to 75 tbt:

2 tbt
  1. antique shelf
  2. black phone
  3. book stands
  4. Boston bag
  5. bowl sink
  6. bread-making set
  7. brick oven
  8. brown seat
  9. candelabra
  10. casablanca lilies
  11. celeste ribbon
  12. classic screen
  13. console table
  14. cupcake
  15. cup of tea
  16. cutting board set
  17. desk mirror
  18. desktop tv
  19. dinnerware
  20. document stack
  21. fancy display case
  22. fancy tea set
  23. fruit drink
  24. futon mattress
  25. garden lantern
  26. garden tools
  27. hanging chair
  28. herringbone floor
  29. kitchen stove
  30. large tea table
  31. medicine cabinet
  32. natural low table
  33. natural table
  34. sacks of money
  35. single rose
  36. zen phone stand
total tbt: 72 tbt

3 tbt
  1. hello kitty planter
total tbt: 3 tbt

hello! i can get you any of the welcome amiibo rv/npc orderable items for 2 tbt each and the sanrio items for 3 tbt each if that works for you. i have a breakdown of what it'd cost if you're interested in trading (i think the only thing i don't have is the hero of time scroll) the total amount would come up to 75 tbt:

2 tbt
  1. antique shelf
  2. black phone
  3. book stands
  4. Boston bag
  5. bowl sink
  6. bread-making set
  7. brick oven
  8. brown seat
  9. candelabra
  10. casablanca lilies
  11. celeste ribbon
  12. classic screen
  13. console table
  14. cupcake
  15. cup of tea
  16. cutting board set
  17. desk mirror
  18. desktop tv
  19. dinnerware
  20. document stack
  21. fancy display case
  22. fancy tea set
  23. fruit drink
  24. futon mattress
  25. garden lantern
  26. garden tools
  27. hanging chair
  28. herringbone floor
  29. kitchen stove
  30. large tea table
  31. medicine cabinet
  32. natural low table
  33. natural table
  34. sacks of money
  35. single rose
  36. zen phone stand
total tbt: 72 tbt

3 tbt
  1. hello kitty planter
total tbt: 3 tbt
I would really appreciate this! I have since acquired the hello kitty planter, so i do not need that. i will gladly pay 72tbt for all of the other items. please let me know when you are available.

I would really appreciate this! I have since acquired the hello kitty planter, so i do not need that. i will gladly pay 72tbt for all of the other items. please let me know when you are available.

hiya! would any time tomorrow work? I’m in the est timezone and I’m free all day Friday or anytime over the weekend if that works better for you!

Back