• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying perfect fruits + 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

g u a v a

bonk fruit
Bells
Island
carambola
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Golden Watering Can
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (108) +
helloooo

I'm looking for the following perfect fruit:

• 1 perfect cherry
  • 1 perfect peach
  • 1 perfect apple
  • 1 perfect pear
also looking to buy/borrow the 3ds item!

ty ty name ur price, I can pay you in IGB, tbt (pls be kind I'm broke ;-; ), or also ACNH items/bells.

Last edited:
I have perfect peaches and a perfect orange! I also have 3ds and wiiU if you need them.

hiii could i buy a perfect peach and both of the 3ds/wii u?? let me know what you would accept as payment
Sure thing! No need for payment! My fc is 4528 0534 3446
I'll be available to play later today, after 4pm PST

Sure! Maybe orange comsos and purple pansies? If you have those of course, if not, any hybrids will do I'm not picky :)
hii i have 2 orange cosmos but no purple pansies, would 2 purple roses be okay?

let me know when you're free to trade my fc is: 4527-7298-0066

hii i have 2 orange cosmos but no purple pansies, would 2 purple roses be okay?

let me know when you're free to trade my fc is: 4527-7298-0066
That would be fine :) how is 2 perfect cherries and 2 perfect pears? I should be on for the rest of the day so I'll keep watch

That would be fine :) how is 2 perfect cherries and 2 perfect pears? I should be on for the rest of the day so I'll keep watch
hihi,

let me know your friend code so i can add you on my 3ds, i can leave my gates open. your hybrids are just at the edge of the train station plaza.
Post automatically merged:

All dropped off! Hope you enjoy playing the mini games!
thank you very much!!!

hihi,

let me know your friend code so i can add you on my 3ds, i can leave my gates open. your hybrids are just at the edge of the train station plaza.
Post automatically merged:

thank you very much!!!
Hi my FC is 2767 4218 2901! :)

I didn't see that you need a perfect apple, I have that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back