• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ❤️Wishlist items❤️ ( Fueki set, 24-hour-shop ABD, lotus pond, etc)

I'll also deliver the items that you asked for in my giveaway thread. But please, can you tell me which is your town? ;)

I had a great time today! I wish I could play like this again next time🥰 I wish I could speak English well, but I'm not good enough. anyways, Thank u❤

I had a great time with you too <3 lets play again soon ! 🥰 and your english is fineee😆

I'll also deliver the items that you asked for in my giveaway thread. But please, can you tell me which is your town? ;)

Thank you so much🥺 I think it will be hard to recognize because the village is named in Korean, but it's Sunset(선셋) Village!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much🥺 I think it will be hard to recognize because the village is named in Korean, but it's Sunset(선셋) Village!
And its open!!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much for today! I wanted to give you what you need, but I'm sorry I couldn't😭 Thank you so much again❤️

Last edited:
Back