• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist

JellyLu

😈 Jambalaya 🧐
Bells
Switch
1336-6602-5810
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (176) +
Hi! I'm looking to buy the remaining items below:
  • One of each perfect fruit EXCEPT pears
    [*]Wii U
    [*]New Nintendo 3DS (I don't care which)
    [*]Lottie Bun
    [*]Celeste Bow
  • Flower Fairy Wig
  • Flower Fairy Dress
  • Fueki set
  • GameCube Drawer
  • Lotus Pond
  • Ogre's Wig
  • Sushi Bench
  • Villager Statue
    [*]Star Projector
    [*]Lunar Horizon Wall
FC 2707-2181-5999
Time Zone: EST
Can pay with TBT and provide perfect pears ❤️

I'm available whenever usually from noon until about 1am most days! I prefer you to come to me and drop off. Please be patient as I haven't played in years so I may be rusty with the whole trading in new leaf protocol 😂

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a Wii U station you can have. I can deliver to you. Checking other character...thought I had an extra 3DS.

Also one of each perfect fruit if you still need them.

I have a Wii U station you can have. I can deliver to you. Checking other character...thought I had an extra 3DS.

Also one of each perfect fruit if you still need them.
Sorry for the delay, my uncle died yesterday so I didn't much feel like doing anything. I'm definitely interested. Just name your price :)

I can get you as many of each perfect fruit that you need, any type of 3DS, white or black Wii U, and almost all of the items! I’ll check my catalog and dm you what I have! Lmk a time when your free and we can do this! 💚

Thanks Mr_Keroppi!

Looking for the remaining items :)

Back