• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ❤️Wishlist items❤️ ( Fueki set, 24-hour-shop ABD, lotus pond, etc)

Magritte

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hi guys! I'm looking for and buying various items to decorate my village and house😊
I would be very happy if you could sell me any of these! feel free to contact me anytime :)

And I am a new member, I don't have TBT😭, so I will pay with an In Game Bells! IGB is fully prepared, so please tell me the price you want and the items you want to sell me🤗
And one more! you can sell me one of the listed items, so don't feel pressured and just tell me comfortably tell me

2017 birthday cake X 3
24-hour-shop ABD X 6
24-hour-shop baskets
sushi bench X 2
shop ice-cream case
hot-snack case
Sand box X 2
lotus pond X 2

Fueki set (10) X 2
1. Fueki chair
2. Fueki drawers
3. Fueki floor
4. Fueki pot
5. Fueki stereo
6. Fueki table
7. Fueki wall
8. high-spirits hat
9. high-spirits pant
10. high-spirits shirt

And I am a new member, so I still don't know a lot So I want you to teach me a lot. Thank you for reading!❤

Last edited:
500k bells, 1m bells, 2m bells Whatever you want, I want you to tell me the price you want and sell it to me! Please help me collect these🥺💕

hi! i can give you the fueki set and ABD for free ^^

Oh my Really??? Can I just take it?? Is there anything you want?? Thank you very much! 😭❤️
My FC is 1908 5052 7436!
Thank you so much. I've been looking for these things🥺

Oh my Really??? Can I just take it?? Is there anything you want?? Thank you very much! 😭
My FC is 1908 5052 7436!
Thank you so much. I've been looking for these things🥺

yesss <3 i just want a friend to chat with for a while if you dont mind hehe 🥰
add me ! 2810-2166-9000

yesss <3 i just want a friend to chat with for a while if you dont mind hehe 🥰
add me ! 2810-2166-9000

I like chatting too🥰, but you might feel frustrated because I am not good at English!😭 If you don't mind, I can chat as much as I want. And I registered friend code!

I'm coming now!
Post automatically merged:

Come come🥰

Last edited:
I can give you all the items in the first paragraph :)

gates open!!

I had a great time today! I wish I could play like this again next time🥰 I wish I could speak English well, but I'm not good enough. anyways, Thank u❤

I can give you all the items in the first paragraph :)
Really?! I would appreciate it if you could!💕 How much can you sell me?😊

... Was there anyone you wante to say to me? Because there are no words :LOL:
Let me know if you don't want the items anymore, please.

... Was there anyone you wante to say to me? Because there are no words :LOL:
Let me know if you don't want the items anymore, please.

No! It's not that😭 I just typed the wrong words and deleted them and mentioned them again! I still need the items 🥰 Look at the one mentioned above again!☺️

Back